Vanilla mint

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 20, 2011

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on May 28, 2010

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Refreshing

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

Some say it smells like toothpaste and I agree but that is ok with me. Way more mint than vanilla and feels cool on the skin after a shower. Good moisture for my dry skin.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Nov 17, 2012

I'm hoping this doesn't dry out my skin in the winter.

Great value & fair trade

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Look at the price for a close to 1 litre bottle!!! A real workhorse of a body wash. The whole family can use it. I use it even on my kids. And what a simple ingredient list with shea butter! And it's even better that it's fair trade. You save on body wash and you help someone by using it. Only minus is that I wish more scents were available as I'm not crazy on lavendar or vanilla mint. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Smell is not so lasting

Posted by 5658023575284134176 on Nov 17, 2015

Smell great but not lasting.

Lather Well and the minty smell

Posted by 5274488075462222286 on Jul 19, 2016

I like the minty smell from it and it not too strong on the body. It lather well so it's enjoyable to use. Hope they can remove cocamidopropyl betaine though and made it real natural

Good basic cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Oct 04, 2012

Nothing fancy but good for economical day to day use without harsh chemicals. I use deep steep on occasions I'm wanting something a little more luxurious.

Great smell!