Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Shampoo, Lavender, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Does not clean very well

Posted by Reviewer1972480 on Aug 21, 2012

I don't have very long hair,but I can't wash it normally with this shampoo, it leaves my hair greasy.I use it like shower gel.

Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2572294 on Jun 30, 2011

I have multiple allergies and also need to wash my hair every day. This shampoo is the bombdiggety! I borrowed some from my daughter and when it ran out ordered two bottles. The shipping price can't be beat and I have passed the company name around to friends. I am now no longer itchy or any word that rhymes with it.. ;-)

Gentle, effective shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Dec 30, 2011

I love the simple ingredients and the gentleness of this product. I also use it as a soap. The lavender smell is good without smelling like perfume, which I dislike.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2284810 on Feb 03, 2012

I would not recommend this product for people with long hair. I found it doesn't penetrate well and leaves my hair feeling greasy.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

Non chemical, cruelty free, fair price and the size.. wow! this will last me a year. I filled the shampoo in a bottle gave it to my mom. We both love the stuff. I recommend using this with the BWC lavender conditioner :) doesn't strip the hair and doesn't make my skin itchy. great if you have sensitive skin!