love it

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Jul 01, 2015

It's great for my long, thick and oily hair, it smells nice, and it foams well, I just have to put a little more on my scalp to have the same feeling of clean like other shampoos, but at the same time I don't seem to use it up more quickly than other shampoos

very good product

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on May 26, 2014

it definitely does not leave my hair greasy, I´d say it leaves it too clean, kind of dry. If you combine it with a nice nourishing conditioner it is no problem at all. My hair loves it and it's much more menageable in the mornings than it used to be with some commercial brands.

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Mar 10, 2014

Love it

Value for money

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Very value for money for a large size bottle and it's nice to know that it's fair trade. Good if you like a no frills straight forward shampoo. Wish there were more scent variants. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Worst shampoo ever/ El peor shampoo del mundo

Posted by 5541569934084559441 on Dec 07, 2013

Yo tenía altas expectativas sobre el producto, me ilusionaba la idea de que no tenía ingredientes nocivos, además ayudaba a las mujeres africanas, y era especial para cabello chino!! En fin... Resultó ser el PEOR shampoo que he probado en mi vida. Lo utilicé durante un mes y después tuve que parar porque mi cabello iba desmejorando cada día, me dio muchísimo FRIZZ, además deja el cabello como SUCIO, cuando el cabello se seca, lo tocas y se siente como si no te hubieras enjuagado el shampoo, todo PEGOSTIOSO, también me RESECÓ muchísimo el cabello y me sacó CASPA. Me arrepiento muchísimo de la compra, todavía me queda más de la mitad del bote y ya no sé qué hacer con él... Voy a terminar tirándolo... Un horror y una lástima...

nastya

Posted by 5236843362539799880 on Nov 28, 2012

good, smells delicious! i liked it!

Does not clean very well

Posted by Reviewer1972480 on Aug 21, 2012

I don't have very long hair,but I can't wash it normally with this shampoo, it leaves my hair greasy.I use it like shower gel.

저와는 맞지 않았어요.

Posted by Reviewer2753318 on Jun 15, 2012

머리에 뾰루지가 났어요. 용량도 넉넉하고 제품 의미도 좋고 그런데 사용하다보니 트러블이 나고 깨끗하게 씻기지 않는 느낌이 들었는데 두피가 좀 건조하신 분들께 맞을 것 같습니다.

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on May 11, 2012

The worst shampoo I've ever tried.It doesn't foam,nor it cleans and it leaves my hair greasy,untidy.

good value

Posted by Reviewer3296453 on Feb 16, 2012

I have been looking for a natural shampoo for quite some time. This is a great value and smells really nice. I have very thick hair and find that it takes quite a bit before my hair feels clean--but that seems to be the case with all the naturals i have tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »