Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2572294 on Jun 30, 2011

I have multiple allergies and also need to wash my hair every day. This shampoo is the bombdiggety! I borrowed some from my daughter and when it ran out ordered two bottles. The shipping price can't be beat and I have passed the company name around to friends. I am now no longer itchy or any word that rhymes with it.. ;-)

Gentle, effective shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Dec 30, 2011

I love the simple ingredients and the gentleness of this product. I also use it as a soap. The lavender smell is good without smelling like perfume, which I dislike.

Does not clean very well

Posted by Reviewer1972480 on Aug 21, 2012

I don't have very long hair,but I can't wash it normally with this shampoo, it leaves my hair greasy.I use it like shower gel.

rich lather, doesn't take much, good price

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Oct 30, 2011

I loved the rich and silky lather this shampoo makes and hair feels wonderful but it may be a little too moisturizing...for me anyway... it leaves my hair too flat but this is worth a try for the price tho....just takes a little to make a great lather. I have thin hair so maybe this would be great for someone who has a lot of hair. (I bought the conditioner and it doesn't have enough moisturizing properties, leaves my hair as tho I hadn't used any conditioner!)

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2284810 on Feb 03, 2012

I would not recommend this product for people with long hair. I found it doesn't penetrate well and leaves my hair feeling greasy.

shea shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jun 23, 2011

Washes well without drying scalp too much. There's no sls so I've had no dandruff Sometimes washes too efficiently, so you should have good moisture conditioner.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

Non chemical, cruelty free, fair price and the size.. wow! this will last me a year. I filled the shampoo in a bottle gave it to my mom. We both love the stuff. I recommend using this with the BWC lavender conditioner :) doesn't strip the hair and doesn't make my skin itchy. great if you have sensitive skin!

A very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Feb 12, 2011

Great value for the money plus it doesn't dry out my hair. If you hate overly scented products, this is a good choice, since it only contains lavender oil for a very mild plant-derived scent.

i love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1128001 on Mar 07, 2011

i can't use any other shampoo!!!!!!!

Really wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Jul 31, 2010

I was hesitant to buy such a large bottle of shampoo that I've never tried, but it was really nice. It has a nice short list of ingredients that I feel good about using. I also love the scent. It goes so well with all my other lavender-scented products. I'm now glad it came in such a large bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »