Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Sep 07, 2011

It's cheap and you get a huge bottle, but I have to use way more than my other shampoo to get enough lather (and I don't have thick hair). It seems gentle and the scent is mild. My boyfriends likes this though, so I guess I will continue buying it even though it is so heavy that I can barely order anything else at the same time, thanks to the international shipping limits.

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer1447044 on Nov 19, 2011

It smells much more mint than vanilla, but still is a very agreable shampoo for everyday use

good

Posted by Reviewer2765499 on Mar 24, 2012

good product but not suitable for greasy hair. I use it as baby shampoo and shower gel

Like this brand

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

The scent reminds me of Doublemint gum. This was fine, (I have normal hair that is not very fussy) but for the sake of simplicity and not having multiple huge bottles in the shower, I just use the unscented body wash for my hair too, which works just as well for me, and add my own essential oils sometimes. Like that it is SLS/paraben free, fair trade, short simple ingredient list...

smells like bubble gum

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Jul 01, 2015

I love the quality and how it leaves my hair, it foams well, and my scalp isn't so oily after it. Bu the smell i really unusual for as shampoo, and got the lavender one and I like it better.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2265224 on Sep 16, 2011

Good shampoo and lathers well. Not too crazy about the spearmint smell to it but other than that, like it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2451734 on Jun 11, 2010

it doesn't lather and it gives me the impression that my hair is still dirty; however, it leaves the hair soft and good smelling

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 07, 2010

It's nice to find a shampoo that is thoroughly sulfate free and comes in such a large size bottle for a small size price. I use this every week. I do have to check the pH balance however because it doesn't say pH balanced anywhere. That is why I gave it 4 stars