Best shampoo I ever used

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

Love the fact that the company is so socially progressive too. Will be using more Allafia products. Love this company.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jul 29, 2014

It is a great shampoo. It leaves the hair clean. The only inconvenient is that you have to apply a little more quantity in the first shampoo, but in the second time it is perfect. I love it.

Very satisfactory, but a little change in design.

Posted by 5173106373994566202 on Jun 09, 2014

I already used this product once, and as I did, this products is amazing in both of quality and quantity. Strongly recomended

Fantastic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Apr 25, 2014

I just tried this shampoo and I love it. It works well with my naturally curly hair, which is in a sorry state at this time of the year (end of winter, it needs some serious conditionning!). Shampoo smells great, not too strong, lathers up very well (a little bit needed only), rinses squeaky clean, and leaves hair nice and shiny. I am a convert! (I also love the facial line Everyday Coconut, great stuff.)

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013

Good shampoo for everyday use.

The ultimate shampo for my long, thick, dry, wavy blond hair

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 06, 2013

I have long, thick, dry, wavy blond hair. This shampoo makes my hair completely clean, but do not dry it out. The hair looks glossy, bouncy and with a lot of volume. It seems to "lock in" the moisture maybe? I've only been using sulfate-free and organic hairproducts the past four years and I leave in europe in a dry climate. This shampoo is one of the best if not THE best shampoo I ever tried.

love the scent

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Jul 23, 2013

good for normal hair. great value and super scent.

...

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Feb 19, 2013

...

Love this shapmpoo

Posted by 5338767062983846006 on Jan 10, 2013

I have long hair and it get dry at the ends. The shampoo is amazing. It is like a deep conditioner. If you have dry hair, this is the shampoo you've been looking for!

LOVE THIS SCENT

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

The vanilla-mint scent is so refreshing....makes my hair so soft....not sticky....and yet I can still smell it when my long hair is dry.....I've tried allot of natural shampoos and conditioners and this brand is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »