Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Shampoo, Vanilla Mint, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1870198 From South Carolina on Mar 19, 2010

I have naturally curly African-American hair, so I have to be picky when it comes to my hair products. First time I used this shampoo, I fell in love! It left my hair super soft due to the "shea coating" it leaves behind. And the yummy Vanilla-Mint scent leaves me coming back for more also. I also love that it doesn't contain any SLS's or other harmful chemicals. Just pure natural goodness!

An out of this world experience

Posted by Reviewer2669144 From Michigan on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best Shampoos you'll ever buy hands down, with it's fresh Vanilla smell and it's great moisturizing effect of Shea Butter you'll never go back to traditional shampoos ever again.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3122261 From Nevada on May 23, 2011

Foaming, cleansing, natural,smells great, great deal! Love it

Really good!

Posted by naturellen From Finland on Sep 03, 2010

For some reason I thought this shampoo would smell like peppermint so I was a little disappointed when the product arrived and it smelled like spearmint. I obviously didn't read the product description carefully. But after starting to use the product I found the scent to be very refreshing and I have been using the shampoo also as a hand wash liquid and it really moisturizes the dry skin of my hands. For hair this stuff is really good too: it doesn't wash the hair squeaky clean but doesn't leave hair too dirty either, seems to moisturize hair, it adds volume as well as shine and it lathers quite nicely. Furthermore, it doesn't cause tangles in my hair. I think I will try the unscented body wash next time since the ingredients are almost identical so the body wash should be suitable for hair, body and hands. I have gone through this big bottle of shampoo quite quickly because I use it everywhere and I really love the fact that it is so moisturizing! This shampoo outshines every salon or natural shampoo I have tried over the years and I have tried many of them! Will definitely keep buying it!

Amazing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2397516 From Washington on Feb 04, 2011

So far, the best natural shampoo I have used. My hair does not feel like straw anymore and it is so much more manageable. I would recommend installing a shower water filter to get the full effects of this shampoo. Recommend completely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »