Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1870198 on Mar 19, 2010

I have naturally curly African-American hair, so I have to be picky when it comes to my hair products. First time I used this shampoo, I fell in love! It left my hair super soft due to the "shea coating" it leaves behind. And the yummy Vanilla-Mint scent leaves me coming back for more also. I also love that it doesn't contain any SLS's or other harmful chemicals. Just pure natural goodness!

An out of this world experience

Posted by Reviewer2669144 on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best Shampoos you'll ever buy hands down, with it's fresh Vanilla smell and it's great moisturizing effect of Shea Butter you'll never go back to traditional shampoos ever again.

Really good!

Posted by naturellen on Sep 03, 2010

For some reason I thought this shampoo would smell like peppermint so I was a little disappointed when the product arrived and it smelled like spearmint. I obviously didn't read the product description carefully. But after starting to use the product I found the scent to be very refreshing and I have been using the shampoo also as a hand wash liquid and it really moisturizes the dry skin of my hands. For hair this stuff is really good too: it doesn't wash the hair squeaky clean but doesn't leave hair too dirty either, seems to moisturize hair, it adds volume as well as shine and it lathers quite nicely. Furthermore, it doesn't cause tangles in my hair. I think I will try the unscented body wash next time since the ingredients are almost identical so the body wash should be suitable for hair, body and hands. I have gone through this big bottle of shampoo quite quickly because I use it everywhere and I really love the fact that it is so moisturizing! This shampoo outshines every salon or natural shampoo I have tried over the years and I have tried many of them! Will definitely keep buying it!

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Foaming, cleansing, natural,smells great, great deal! Love it

Amazing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2397516 on Feb 04, 2011

So far, the best natural shampoo I have used. My hair does not feel like straw anymore and it is so much more manageable. I would recommend installing a shower water filter to get the full effects of this shampoo. Recommend completely.

My hair loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1725285 on Aug 22, 2011

The smell of this shampoo is wildly refreshing! Does a great cleaning job, and leaves my hair soft and manageable -- with no perfumes! Just a lovely, soft minty aroma... LOVE!

Smells great!!

Posted by Reviewer1625895 on Feb 02, 2012

Love this shampoo and it smells divine!! It seems to work well with my naturally curly hair ~ I wash it every few days and use dry shampoo (cornstarch) on the off days. Fantastic!

Perfect! Wonderful product Fabulous price!

Posted by Reviewer2804428 on Feb 29, 2012

I feel SO good using this ALL Natural healthy very rich and satisfying shampoo with none of the parabens or nast chemicals that so many hair products contain - AND the best part is I CAN AFFORD IT!!!! A fabulous value, a wonderful product! Good for the earth and Great for ME!

Good Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1710330 on Jun 20, 2011

Very soft and gentle, doesn't dry hair. A smell is great!

LOVE THIS SCENT

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

The vanilla-mint scent is so refreshing....makes my hair so soft....not sticky....and yet I can still smell it when my long hair is dry.....I've tried allot of natural shampoos and conditioners and this brand is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »