Can´t use it

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Dec 04, 2011

It´s not clean my hear. I have try it for 2 weeks, but it not work :( I use it like shower gel, and it´s cleans well.

lots of body

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Dec 08, 2011

Large container need to use a lot to gt lather but makes hair fluffy if you like that...:0

Week foam, watery

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on May 16, 2013

Pros: very big bottele, low price, natural ingredients, smells nice Cons: foams not very well, pretty watery - need a big amount to wash greasy hair, the bottle came a bit crashed I like another Alaffia seria more, for example "Alaffia, Shea & Honey Nourishing Shampoo, Citrus Blossom, 8 fl oz (235 ml)"

Sqeeky hair

Posted by 5107536996256602673 on Jan 14, 2014

It makes my hair feel soooo sqeeky! I dont like that at all but it makes my hair clean and it foams great. So I use it only once every week.

Dry

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Jan 15, 2014

Sure, refreshing, but way to dry for daily use.

Coco-betaine?

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 01, 2013

I bought this and realised I did not check up the ingredient list fully. I checked up on coco-betaine and some said it isn't a very good ingredient... If anyone has accurate information on this, please share. I am switching over to organic excellence once this is used up. My boyfriend got dry but soft hair after using this.

shampoo for sweaters or laundry

Posted by Reviewer2410659 on Sep 02, 2012

May be shea butter isn't my cup of tea in hair care. This shampoo does nothing criminal, it cleans your hair for sure. But I don't like how my hair look and feel after that. Smell is also not so great (it's good in a bottle, but in shower it changes). So I end up using it for laundry or washing sweaters. the bottle is huge so may be this will be a tip for somebody else :)

not good for oily hair

Posted by Reviewer2860426 on May 19, 2011

It's not good for oily hair, but I like the scent of this shampoo.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1792593 on Aug 10, 2011

Smells just like a chewing gum!

Shea Shampoo Vanilla-Mint

Posted by 5174359233686569713 on Jan 22, 2016

Leaves hair nice for a day, but need to use everyday, as the name says. Thought that this vanilla-mint scent would be somenthing I'd really love, well vanilla I cant smell at all, and the scent in its entirety is delicate. If you want something that really smells good, pick something else.