Everyday Shea is a winner

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Jul 11, 2011

I live in Colorado where it is extremely dry, so lotion is mandatory. I used to use an unscented Aubrey product, but they changed the formula which degraded the product considerably. So I hunted for a replacement and discovered Everyday Shea. Even though it's described as baby lotion, I bought it for my own use. It's great stuff, and really helps my dry skin. The ingredients all rate a zero on Environmental Working Group's cosmetic rating system, which makes it super safe. Their other products appear to be really fine too.

feel tricked

Posted by 4881248188336667315 on May 15, 2013

I always read ingredients list,becouse my son's skin is attopic. It was really dissapointing to read on the bottle that there is PHENOXYETHANOL in it, which wasn't mentioned here on the describtion. Wouldn't buy it!

light lotion - trial on adult

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

this lotion is very VERY light, might give you a shock especially if you used to thick Nubian lotions. When you put it on your body, it gives you a watery feeling and sucks in well. because of this, may not be a good choice if you want a heavy lotion. NICE for oily/combination skin as it seems to control the oil well on face. it is unscented too. I like it!!

not "unscented"

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Jul 21, 2012

i was looking for an unscented no fragrance lotion and this is not it. it has a strong nutty smell which i don't dislike but definitely not what i was looking for. the smell is so strong that once i applied it to skin, the scent lingers for sometime. it does have a light texture which i prefer over the butter like moisturizers. it does the job at moisturizer, nothing spectacular. not sure if i will buy again since i am still looking for a good absolutely no smell moisturizer.

Everyday Shea Baby Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1758758 on Aug 01, 2012

Was hoping for a really unscented lotion, this still has a smell, not too offensive but think it's not totally unscented.

Great as a face lotion.

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on Jul 11, 2012

Very pleased with the unscented Everyday Shea baby lotion. I use it as a face lotion and love the lightweight feel, the fact that is unscented, and that there is no glycerin in it. It gives my skin a very youthful, moisturized look and feel.

Calms and smoothes skin without irritating

Posted by IHERB-EUROPE-PAGE on Feb 27, 2014

Bought my product for our little baby daughter that has irritated skin. Day one we used this one the irritation on the skin reduced. Now this is under control and smoother than ever, I tried this lotion also on my own skin and it really is good for my skin. I reorder this one! 5 star rating no doubt!

Love this lotion...

Posted by Reviewer2741253 on Feb 17, 2012

It's a great light-weight base and since it's alcohol free, it doesn't dehydrate my skin.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Sep 07, 2011

The product is quite watery but surprisingly moisturizing. However, I tend to use a lot because it is so thin, so even though you get a lot of product for a good price it isnt as good a deal as it seems. Not sure whether I will buy it again because I used half a bottle in 1 month.

Great price and quality ratio / Buena proporción de precio y calidad

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 28, 2012

Good ingredientes and price, smells weakly like Shea butter, moistens great, is a bit liquid but I really love it - already finished several of these and will continue buying! :) **** Buenos ingredientes, tiene suave olor a manteca de Karité, hidrata bien, es algo liquido pero por este precio, vamos - he acabado varios botes y sigo comprando! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »