Great as leave-in conditioner after a shower

Posted by Charybdis on Dec 13, 2011

I apply this as a leave-in conditioner when my hair is still damp from the shower, and it really keeps my hair moisturized. You get so much product for the price, and it smells great. It's also fair trade, all natural, and the profits on sales go to a good cause. It's a holy grail product for me now.

Excellent quality !!!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 20, 2013

I have bought it for my Yorkie due to natural ingredients. I like it very much. Now it is winter season, heating in the rooms but dog's coat is excellent, not dry, not matted. Only I am not fully happy because of the fact, that I need to put extremely huge amount of it to feel dog moisturized with it when bathing. So it will last not too long. So 1 star for this thing and 5 stars for quality and we have 3 stars overall.

냄새 별로

Posted by 5560680453943812305 on Oct 25, 2013

유기농제품 로고나 벨레다 많이 썼는데 요것도 향이 별로예요 Das duftet nicht gut!

Posted by Reviewer3241785 on Oct 10, 2012

Would give 5 stars for natural ingredients and no chemic adds, but are giving 3, because not my favourite smell and are not sure about miracles to the hair, but I might be ordering again and again if I won't find anything better with the same, natural ingredients :) Ordered shower gel with the same name.

No good

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 30, 2012

Doesn't detangle and smells strange. Bad quality staff.

don't fool to buy this conditioner

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Jan 21, 2014

it doesn't work even i put a lot conditioner on my hair. maybe not enough shea butter or wtever oil. just it doesn't work. don't fool to buy this, waste my money.the only things good is the smells good.that's why i gave one star.but the shampoo was great.

Does not work on my 3yo's hair..

Posted by 5339963060767510713 on Oct 27, 2014

Its really a strange product, doesnt work nor does it feel like a conditioner. The texture is like tofu, not oily. My girl's hair remains very tangled up even after use. Would not buy again. I had used everyday shea bubble bath, body wash without any complaints. In fact, I love the body wash. But this is totally unusable. I had doubled checked the expiry date even, it's 04/2016, so its not . Totally disappointed with this ;( If there is 0 stars, I will gladly click that...

g

Posted by 5541090837727764429 on Nov 04, 2014

good

Very good

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Jul 27, 2015

I wanted to purchase this a while ago but the negative reviews on iHerb made me not to. Yet, finally, I did order it - and what a nice surprise! I loved this product! I don't leave it in, always rinse but it makes my hair well-moisturized. I am in the sun and in the sea daily and that, as you can imagine, is a nightmare for my hair but this conditioner is all I need to fix my hair.

Use this as a leave in conditioner

Posted by Evegreen on Aug 07, 2015

i bought this for my kids but it works wonderfully as a leave in conditioner since it's a very light non greasy formula. After towel drying my (bleached) hair I work a small amount thru the ends. My hair is silky smooth and soft once it dries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »