so disappointed!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on May 03, 2015

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

Quite harsh

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 26, 2013

Thought this would be hydrating cos of the shea butter content, but it seems to dry out skin.

Works well, but awful smell unfortunately

Posted by WonderfulReverie on May 06, 2014

This doesn't smell like a baby product, it smells more like a... floor cleaner? I don't know, I'm just not a fan!

Scent iffy

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The lavender is so strong it almost smells industrial and I don't detect lemon here which I would love but it does moisturize my skin and the scent doesn't seem to stick after I rinse it off.

Just Start Using

Posted by 4897373029313675298 on Dec 18, 2014

A normal shampoo

Posted by 5152651126322815605 on Feb 28, 2014

This product smells horrible, like dish soap. It also leaves my skin dry and tight. Not for me!

My first and the last purchase of it

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Sep 12, 2015

It makes my hair dry & not smooth. Don't feel like using it anymore. Sorry, not recommended.

Smells bad

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

Gentle on the skin but I could not stand the smell. Would not repurchase.

not a fan.

Posted by 4708893384315162997 on Mar 22, 2016

Had high hopes for this product. Quality was ok but smell wasn't as good as I thought. Smelt chemically. But positives are that there are no parabens SLS etc. Don't think I'll repurchase.

Scent wasn't what I expected

Posted by HeartWYMC on Sep 29, 2016

Not as strong scented as I expected. Also did not lather well, even with a bath sponge. I will not be repeating this order.