Everyday Shea, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

so disappointed!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on May 03, 2015

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

すごくいい

Posted by Reviewer2919591 on Oct 09, 2012

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

yummy was

Posted by Reviewer2752181 on Aug 25, 2011

i love the smell of these products and it makes my daughter's skin soft, without irritation.