Excellent!!!

Posted by IHERB-EUROPE-PAGE on Feb 27, 2014

Use on my baby. Very good product. Not too thick and cleans very good. Nice smell too. I USE IT ON MYSELF TOO. Have just tried showering my face and body and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously great product to have!! This product deserves a 5 star rating!

the best i-herb product

Posted by 4973338670794566470 on Apr 14, 2014

I use it as a shampoo and as a body wash for my kids. also I use it cleans very very good. to wash baby bottles.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Feb 04, 2012

I have only used this as as shampoo so I can't comment on its function as a body wash. I find it works well used occasionally, it lathers decently and doesn't leave my hair too dry or weird. I've repurchased it already for that purpose.

Very gentle

Posted by 4683884306934451214 on Dec 14, 2015

This has been refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes and my son doesn't complain when I'm washing his hair. We’re very happy with the product and hope other flavors will follow.

Almost 5 stars!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

Love everything about it - the scent, the bubbles, the way it makes our skin feel. It just loses a point because it stings my son's eyes when we wash his hair and we bought it for him. We're going to buy a new shampoo and use it as his bath wash so it will still get used - I just wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't use it for both.

i don't quite like it's smell

Posted by 5683938070027261828 on Nov 29, 2013

i like lavender smell, but this lavender smell artificial to me....

Works well, but awful smell unfortunately

Posted by WonderfulReverie on May 06, 2014

This doesn't smell like a baby product, it smells more like a... floor cleaner? I don't know, I'm just not a fan!

Scent iffy

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The lavender is so strong it almost smells industrial and I don't detect lemon here which I would love but it does moisturize my skin and the scent doesn't seem to stick after I rinse it off.

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 23, 2011

Both my girls have been using it as shampoo, and it leaves the hair stiff. Same goes to the conditioner & DeTangler calming lemon lavender. Thumbs down.

Posted by bubska on Jan 23, 2012

I love this! The best body wash you can dream of! Soooo gentle! Don't know how about shampoo: it's great onmy baby's hair, but mine looks not so good. I find out that result becomes better if to pre-shampoo hair with some oil or butter.