Patinka

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Geras, nealergizuoja, tik kvapas man nelabai.

so disappointed!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on May 03, 2015

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

great product

Posted by 5254753064065010338 on Apr 20, 2015

It smells good and its' smells last long. Great washer for kids!

nice

Posted by 5484390105988508431 on Mar 16, 2015

My boy likes this

Great for babies and toddlers

Posted by 4615378423250839203 on Mar 12, 2015

I use this shampoo&body wash to wash my baby girl for 2 years now. It is a great product for everyday bath but also washes her long hair very well.

Wonderful!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Even though the bottle was damaged when I received it, the wash was a pleasant surprise. I've used it as a body wash, shampoo, liquid soap, and face wash. I have a very sensitive skin and I get a rash whenever some dodgy ingredient is preset. I haven't had any problems with this wash.

Great help!

Posted by 5559413027339944389 on Mar 05, 2015

I am in my mid 30's and I have developed eczema on my face. All face washes seem to irritate and make it flare up. This gentle formula keeps it from flaring up and I'm flag I tried it

nope i hated this

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

didn't work well on my kids. didn't work well on myself bought once, and never again it also had a slightly weird texture to it (in my opinion) sticking to our household tried and tested favourite nature's baby organics!

Kid friendly

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Feb 11, 2015

Nice smell, not overpowering, produces a reasonable later. Use for my baby and toddler and no compaints.

Muy bueno

Posted by auroramaltar on Feb 09, 2015

Cien por cien natural, y limpia con suavidad. Como champú, deja el pelo muy brillante. Es el mejor champú que he probado.