Everyday Shea, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2895526 on May 26, 2011

It will take me a long time to use this up! You only need a little squirt on a bath pouf for your whole body. I use this on my kids and the scent is really nice. I haven't used it as a shampoo, so I can't comment on that.

Great Smell and goes a long way!

Posted by sumant on Aug 05, 2011

This shampoo and body wash is loved by our baby and the fragrance is so calming for her at bath time. This is also a creamy wash which is good for our baby's sensitive and dry skin. We will also get the conditioner to go with this soon. Great product to be stocked at iHerb!

shea

Posted by Reviewer2263750 on Feb 14, 2012

Good

grate

Posted by Reviewer2710675 on Apr 19, 2012

This shampoo is really great.Making foam and wash well. like it because it is natural and no harsh chemicals. I would buy this product again.

very Good Stuf

Posted by Reviewer2316655 on May 12, 2012

I liked this so mush! I Use it as shampoo as well.It's gentle and make my sun's hair very soft. When I wash my baby girl I just add a little amount of the soap to the bath ! Her skin doesn't became dry.