Smells nice. Washes well.

Posted by stylomiloforever on Oct 29, 2013

I've not used this for my hair but as a body wash it works well. Gentle and effective. 3rd buy.

Will purchase this product again

Posted by Cindyphua on Nov 03, 2013

Started using for 2 weeks on my son with eczema skin so far suits him well and he's loving the lemon smell.

Refreshing

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

Refeeshing

The best for my 2 years old girl

Posted by Reviewer2926344 on Nov 11, 2013

That's the best body wash and shampoo for our daughter, it moisturizes skin, doesn't make it dry like other body washes. Though we are still using the lotion after bathing, but you can feel the difference. As well, her hair became more curly after we started using it :) Our little one likes it because it has giraffe on it, she didn't doubt if this was hers or not, she was sure straight away after seeing the bottle.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Nov 14, 2013

We've had this for a few weeks and I like it so much I even use it - originally bought it for my toddlers but it's really nice. Compared to other brands of natural shampoos it's really cheap.

Nice scent

Posted by 5592811167385675231 on Nov 24, 2013

Nice scent and it gives a very clean squeaky feel after using!

"Cancer" free!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 07, 2013

If you love your child, apply it daily on their hair. Do not give a gift to your child's future a cancer. Free of parabens, sulfates.

For our kids

Posted by LantauMama on Apr 27, 2014

Good value, nice smelling soap and shampoo for our kids - they love the smell and it is non toxic which makes me happy! After using this for a couple years, I tried some other brands... and now we are back. This product is just fabulous - the ingredients, the easy to use container, the gentle natural smell... very happy with it all and the kids are thrilled to have their favorite back too!

Good for my faughter

Posted by Reviewer1389840 on Jul 03, 2013

Good shampoo for my 4 years old daughter, her hair becomes soft and shiny, and amount is also big.

Shampoo and boedy wach

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Jul 03, 2013

Me an my daughter like it very much, like it's smell, and the consist of it. And our skin doesn't dry with it. we will buy it again.