Everyday Shea, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

so disappointed!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on May 03, 2015

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

nope i hated this

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

didn't work well on my kids. didn't work well on myself bought once, and never again it also had a slightly weird texture to it (in my opinion) sticking to our household tried and tested favourite nature's baby organics!

yuck

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013

This smelled so terrible I couldn't even bring myself to use it. I couldn't detect any lemon scent at all and the lavender almost smelt rancid. Gross.

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 23, 2011

Both my girls have been using it as shampoo, and it leaves the hair stiff. Same goes to the conditioner & DeTangler calming lemon lavender. Thumbs down.

Posted by bubska on Jan 23, 2012

I love this! The best body wash you can dream of! Soooo gentle! Don't know how about shampoo: it's great onmy baby's hair, but mine looks not so good. I find out that result becomes better if to pre-shampoo hair with some oil or butter.