More Than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Dec 03, 2011

I tried eyebright for two reasons. 1) It is a bitter and astringent herb, good for the liver. I hoped that it would help the excess phlegm I have after eating "allergic" foods. It did. 2) I have weak eyes and knowing that, I decided eyebright might be my genetic herb. After about three weeks, my vision (blurriness) improved along with my night vision!! Because I am sensitive, I only take 1-3 drops two ot three times a day. ANOTHER BENEFIT--my skin looks younger. The astringent factor tightens the skin. I searched around and found it is often included in skin creams.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Mar 17, 2012

muscles tests well

Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer1845993 on Jan 10, 2008

Adding Motherwort 3 times a day to the other heart supplements that I am taking has virtually eliminated the palpitations that I used to experience.

Allgeries

Posted by Reviewer1965182 on May 18, 2009

Works best in combination with Bayberry, Elecampane, and Fenu-Thyme capsules to soothe those spring and summertime allergies. I've tried several different brands, but this one seems to be of the highest quality.

Eclectic Institure Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer1816420 on Nov 13, 2009

Relieves twitching in eyes from eye strain

good!!

Posted by Reviewer2572561 on Sep 18, 2011

I use this and bilberry for my computer eye. But I think for the eyesight, this is not so good. Should be eye disease or something.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1343667 on Feb 23, 2012

Good for price.

Wonderful antihistamine

Posted by 4906221495655723049 on May 24, 2016

I take my eyebright everywhere! It works great as directed for seasonal allergies . I use it year round for any type of allergic reaction, but also topically. While on vacation in the Caribbean a young girl was stung by a sort of black fly on the beach and in tears. I had my eyebright and offered it topically. Fifteen minutes later mom came up to me and showed me the quarter size welt on her daughter was gone!!!

Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer2588957 on Jul 05, 2008

Take fr respiratory problems. Works well.

No significant results.