FRS Everyday

Posted by 4834992872516118302 on Jul 10, 2013

I take a shot of FRS every morning. It is better than a cup of coffee, good energy without jitters and no crash later. If I am going out for a particularly hard ride on the bicycle, one that will last three or four hours with intensity, I double the dosage and feel the increased energy throughout the ride.

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Dec 22, 2011

I switch out my energy drinks just for the sake of variety and this one always surprises and delights me. If you drink it moderately throughout the day, you will tackle everything.

FRS energy drink/chews

Posted by Reviewer1059589 on Mar 27, 2011

Really great price and really quick service. Thanks

totally grotesque

Posted by Reviewer1746288 on Sep 04, 2010

tasted like old orange juice vomit

Good

Posted by Reviewer1868121 on Aug 29, 2010

Good stuff

FRS low cal, orange

Posted by Reviewer1829792 on Oct 20, 2009

another great product, though I didnt feel as energized as the higher calorie drink.............

FRS rules

Posted by Reviewer1650806 on Oct 14, 2009

Love this stuff. It tastes great, I feel great after I have it. Love it in the morning when I feel like I'll fall asleep at work or before a workout. Word of advice, do NOT take this within 1/2 hour of eating. It made me feel pretty nauseated. I'm from Canada & it sux I can't get this here. It's expensive.

Dynamight

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Feb 10, 2009

I use half the recommended dose, & it really gets me through the day. At that level, it only has about 18mgs of caffeine, but I've got the energy of a whole pot of coffee - without jitters. No crashing later, either. I also feel like it may be keeping me healthier this winter. So many people I know have had really bad colds this year, but so far I've escaped.

Great for smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer2064882 on Jan 24, 2009

I make a yogurt and frozen fruit smoothie with 2 oz of this every morning for my husband. He says it gives him energy and keeps him going for several hours.

Test

Posted by Reviewer2650467 on Nov 30, 2008

Testing this product for a minimum of 6 months to see if it helps me lower my bad cholesterol and improve my overall wellbeing through the increase in antioxidants in my daily diet. Unsure of results at this point.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »