Good

Posted by Reviewer1868121 on Aug 29, 2010

Good stuff

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Dec 22, 2011

I switch out my energy drinks just for the sake of variety and this one always surprises and delights me. If you drink it moderately throughout the day, you will tackle everything.

Great for smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer2064882 on Jan 24, 2009

I make a yogurt and frozen fruit smoothie with 2 oz of this every morning for my husband. He says it gives him energy and keeps him going for several hours.

Dynamight

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Feb 10, 2009

I use half the recommended dose, & it really gets me through the day. At that level, it only has about 18mgs of caffeine, but I've got the energy of a whole pot of coffee - without jitters. No crashing later, either. I also feel like it may be keeping me healthier this winter. So many people I know have had really bad colds this year, but so far I've escaped.

Test

Posted by Reviewer2650467 on Nov 30, 2008

Testing this product for a minimum of 6 months to see if it helps me lower my bad cholesterol and improve my overall wellbeing through the increase in antioxidants in my daily diet. Unsure of results at this point.

Best Orange Out There!

Posted by Reviewer2699052 on Aug 15, 2008

Vitamin based energy drink that works! The real deal for energy drinks. None of the bad stuff, all of the good stuff! Great flavor and great results!

Biker Mike

Posted by Reviewer3167593 on Aug 25, 2008

Tastes great and gives you the that energy boost you need on the longer rides.

FRS Liquid Concentrate, Low Cal, Orange

Posted by Reviewer3312442 on Sep 12, 2008

Great product. Our local stores and even GNC does not carry the liquid concentrate. We're glad you carry this and commend you on your prompt service.

FRS energy drink/chews

Posted by Reviewer1059589 on Mar 27, 2011

Really great price and really quick service. Thanks

FRS Everyday

Posted by 4834992872516118302 on Jul 10, 2013

I take a shot of FRS every morning. It is better than a cup of coffee, good energy without jitters and no crash later. If I am going out for a particularly hard ride on the bicycle, one that will last three or four hours with intensity, I double the dosage and feel the increased energy throughout the ride.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »