good

Posted by Reviewer2366080 on Jun 29, 2012

great taste - pineapple & mango. very good combination

Awesome Energy - great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Feb 20, 2012

great energy and great taste. pineapple & mango.. very good combination.. and it's healthy energy, not much caffeine, which I really like.. take 2 & then another in 1 & 1/2 hrs if additional energy is needed

tasty and effective

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 18, 2011

very good flavor, provides a nice energy boost. will likely buy again.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2756605 on Oct 20, 2011

I've been taking this product for about 2 years now, and it's proven to be an excellent choice when I don't want to take caffeine. I like it!

FRS energy drink/chews

Posted by Reviewer1059589 on Mar 27, 2011

Really great price and really quick service. Thanks

Super good !

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Mar 04, 2011

The tastes is really great, so good ! I'm not sure about the energizing effect, I'm not taking it for long enough.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2569722 on Sep 01, 2010

I found this product be effective, and I will continue to use it.

Excellent boost!

Posted by Reviewer2159258 on Mar 28, 2010

These chews are great! I usually take them 15-20 min. before working out or if I need a boost in the afternoon. There's no "crash" feeling like one may experience with caffeine or energy drinks.

The Best ever

Posted by Reviewer1226960 on Sep 28, 2009

They are good when you need A boost of energy on the go! I love them!

FRS has changed my life around

Posted by Reviewer2455943 on Sep 12, 2009

A couple of years ago, I received one of the free packages from FRS that included samples of the FRS Drink, their concentrate, the powder you mix with water and the Orange Flavored chews. I started chewing on the wonderful Orange flavored chews every morning and started feeling energy like I hadn't had for 7 years!!! (Later I tried the Pomegranate Blueberry and then the Pineapple Mango - fantastic!!!) I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and in 2001 was fired from my 'dream job' because my symptoms were starting to affect my job performance. Between 2000 and 2007 I had been researching and trying every product I could get ahold of to alleviate my pain AND give me the energy I had up until the year 2000. FRS DID IT!! When I first tried it in 2007 and ever since, I have had my ENERGY back, and since then I've found the right combination of exercise, dietary changes and medication that works for my Fibromyalgia symptoms. This year I started volunteering at the Arizona Museum of Natural History, I started my own Fibromyalgia Support Group and I have gotten involved in many other activities. Five years ago there would be NO WAY POSSIBLE for me to accomplish these things. Today... I give credit to FRS for part of my new life. Thank you FRS!!!