face Doctor soap

Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015

Very expensive and no effect

Works great

Posted by 5376977953081910511 on Oct 24, 2014

Been using this for over 12 years now for my rosacea and it's the only thing that works...give it a chance believe me

Boyfriend LOVES it

Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014

It smells really soapy but feels great on skin!

does not work ,enlarges pores

Posted by 4646709064101718121 on Jul 28, 2014

this soap is pathetic, enlarges pores by refining them , works just for a few days on acne and then worsens it , and if you wash your face during the day with some other soap/ facewash hours after using this the skin reacts very badly , actually read reviews and got this one , this is the reason I am writing a review for the first time because I don't want this to happen to anyone what I went through,

What a waste of money....

Posted by 5070850111417853463 on Sep 19, 2013

The breakouts on my back and arms, which came about from using Japanese 'deodorant water' on my body, have gotten worse and worse. I thought maybe with this soap, the bad stuff had to come out before my skin could get better, but I've been using this product for a few weeks now and nothing. Also, the smell is strong, cheap and artificial - I can get better quality soap for two bucks. だまされちゃった。 I feel had.

face saver!

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jul 01, 2013

First a few basic facts. I never had a problem with acne growing up, but since reaching 40+ have experienced what can only be described as acne cysts on either side of my chin and then on the side of my nose. The break outs would alternate and only through multi-layer cover ups could I even manage to face going to work. The acne was deep and I could feel it more than I could see it, although when it finally did come to the surface it was not something a warm cloth could simply eradicate. I was desperate and considered something like pro-active. I saw a similar review mentioning proactive and decided it was worth a try. Since I have been using Face Doctor morning and night, I have had NO cyst like break outs. I felt I needed to let anyone out there suffering with this same problem know, there is help. I use a paraben free lotion or sometimes light astringent after--sometimes nothing. I am afraid to be without this soap now and cannot say enough good things about it. The bar is long lasting I am about 1/2 way through and would say I have been using it for at least 4 months. I only use it on my face.

Did not work for me

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 22, 2013

I was very eager to try this product, despite the high price for a bar of soap. When I got it in the mail (along with the other Face Doctor soap) I was surprised that it is made in China, and the packaging has spelling and grammar errors. I've been using this soap for over a month now (again, along with the other soap) and haven't noticed any change in my skin. I still have demodex mites, my skin still has large pores and my pockets are emptier. It works fine as a soap (it is drying, though), but it is not worth more than $5. It does seem to last, though. I do not recommend it, but perhaps you might have better luck with it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3281626 on Jan 14, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I use it on my face, chest, and upper arms. I breakout in these areas from working out/sweating. I also had some scars on my upper arms from breakouts. I'm ordering more today because I do not have a single pimple on my arms or chest! My face still gets a few breakouts, but it's hormonal. My skin is softer and the scars on my upper arms and chest are nearly faded. Mind you, the scars were not all that significant or noticable, but for me they were terrible and now it is all gone!

No effects yet

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have acne prone skin, large pores and redness around the nose. I have been using the product for a month now following the instructions, twice a day but I haven't notice yet any visible effect. I will continue to use it as long as the soap bar lasts and make an update if there is any change. Έχω ελαφριά ακμή, σημαδάκια από την εφηβική ακμή και μεγάλους πόρους. Το χρησιμοποιώ σχεδόν ένα μήνα, δυστυχώς όμως δεν έχω διαπιστώσει κάποια διαφορά στο πρόσωπό μου. Θα συνεχίσω πάντως τη χρήση εωσότου τελειώσει αλλά αν συνεχίσω να μη βλέπω διαφορά, δεν θα ξαναπαραγγείλω.

Danielle

Posted by 4816931155039062805 on Sep 25, 2012

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and am very pleased with it. My skin doesn't feel like I need to moisturise it immediately which is what happens with most products. It allows me to finish my after shower routine and then apply my cream.