Face Doctor, FaceDoctoR, Complexion Soap, 3.35 oz (100 g)

it works

Posted by Reviewer1428699 on Oct 25, 2010

I've noticed a decrease in the redness in my t-zone. My complexion is getting less red and more even. Pore size on nose and cheeks has also decreased. Please be aware that it will get worse before things start to get better with this product. It took about 2 weeks of morning and night use to see the real results. I won't go without this soap.

face saver!

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jul 01, 2013

First a few basic facts. I never had a problem with acne growing up, but since reaching 40+ have experienced what can only be described as acne cysts on either side of my chin and then on the side of my nose. The break outs would alternate and only through multi-layer cover ups could I even manage to face going to work. The acne was deep and I could feel it more than I could see it, although when it finally did come to the surface it was not something a warm cloth could simply eradicate. I was desperate and considered something like pro-active. I saw a similar review mentioning proactive and decided it was worth a try. Since I have been using Face Doctor morning and night, I have had NO cyst like break outs. I felt I needed to let anyone out there suffering with this same problem know, there is help. I use a paraben free lotion or sometimes light astringent after--sometimes nothing. I am afraid to be without this soap now and cannot say enough good things about it. The bar is long lasting I am about 1/2 way through and would say I have been using it for at least 4 months. I only use it on my face.

Fantastic !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2155714 on Sep 20, 2010

I am very pleased with my purchase of the Face Dr. complexion soap. I will continue to use this soap in my daily facial routine. Very creamy and smooth, it removes all dirt and oil. Fantastic !!

I like this soap

Posted by Reviewer2315549 on Jan 05, 2012

I have used this soap for 5 years. A bar last about 2 years and the slivers go on for another 6 months. I think it is a good value. I have Rosacea and people don't comment on my raccoon eyes any more. My complexion has improved. So I am very happy with the soap, and recommend it.

Face Doctor Complexion soap

Posted by Reviewer2043400 on Jan 17, 2012

great product,it really refines ur skin and makes it look good. this is comming from a guy. it must be used with Face Surgeon II to maximize results. When your girl is telling you u face is so soft and looks great you know something is working.