Face Doctor Complexion soap

Posted by Reviewer2043400 on Jan 17, 2012

great product,it really refines ur skin and makes it look good. this is comming from a guy. it must be used with Face Surgeon II to maximize results. When your girl is telling you u face is so soft and looks great you know something is working.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 30, 2010

Best I have ever used!!!

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

The FaceDoctor Complexion Soap is far to drying for my skin. I have Rosacea and my skin is thin and very dry.

Great Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 26, 2008

LOVE this soap. I don't usually like bar soap, but this was recommended to me. You notice a difference in your complexion after the first use. It contains seabuckthorn oil which is great for wrinkles. And, this soap makes your skin smooth and soft while fighting acne. Known to help Acne Rosacea in reducing redness. It's non comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. One bar lasts a long time. It doesn't "melt" away like most bar soaps Can't say enough about this fabulous product. Also, the folks here at iherb are friendly and provide great service.

Great for my skin!!

Posted by Reviewer1462937 on Jun 02, 2008

This soap has made my skin really clear up and my face feels very clean after I use it.

Face Doctor

Posted by Reviewer3082089 on Aug 07, 2008

I absolutely loved it!!! Highly recommended!

She loves it!

Posted by YourNameHere on Mar 02, 2012

I buy this for my Daughter. She claims it works better than Pro-Active.

really worked well in clearing up some stubborn T-zone spots

Posted by bbchris on Jan 08, 2010

I have been desperate trying different cleansers, soaps etc. THIS ONE WORKED!

Face Doctor Complexion Soap

Posted by Reviewer3071928 on Nov 08, 2009

I have suffered from Rosacea for several years and have used prescription creams to keep it under control. Ever since I started using Face Doctor soap I do not need any of the prescriptions. It makes your skin feel really clean, and I get better results if I keep the lather on my face as recommended in the directions. I have been using this soap for about three years and will continue using it.

good stuff