I like this soap

Posted by Reviewer2315549 on Jan 05, 2012

I have used this soap for 5 years. A bar last about 2 years and the slivers go on for another 6 months. I think it is a good value. I have Rosacea and people don't comment on my raccoon eyes any more. My complexion has improved. So I am very happy with the soap, and recommend it.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 30, 2010

Best I have ever used!!!

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

The FaceDoctor Complexion Soap is far to drying for my skin. I have Rosacea and my skin is thin and very dry.

Great Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 26, 2008

LOVE this soap. I don't usually like bar soap, but this was recommended to me. You notice a difference in your complexion after the first use. It contains seabuckthorn oil which is great for wrinkles. And, this soap makes your skin smooth and soft while fighting acne. Known to help Acne Rosacea in reducing redness. It's non comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. One bar lasts a long time. It doesn't "melt" away like most bar soaps Can't say enough about this fabulous product. Also, the folks here at iherb are friendly and provide great service.

Best soap for rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2725998 on Jan 16, 2012

I've tried a few soaps with seabuckthorn for my rosacea and this one seems to work the best. It's not the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for. I use this along with a seabuckthorn oil and most of the time it's under control.

really worked well in clearing up some stubborn T-zone spots

Posted by bbchris on Jan 08, 2010

I have been desperate trying different cleansers, soaps etc. THIS ONE WORKED!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2530333 on Aug 25, 2011

Helps clear back acne.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2296935 on Oct 07, 2011

After trying everything to ward off my rosacea, (including all natural soaps and even creams from the dermatologist) I tried Face Doctor. Let me tell you - it works! The redness on my face is virtually gone and I rarely get a breakout of acne since using it. Highly recommended.

Great for my skin!!

Posted by Reviewer1462937 on Jun 02, 2008

This soap has made my skin really clear up and my face feels very clean after I use it.

Face Doctor, FaceDoctoRX, Complexion Soap

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

This is a very soothing regime for me, after using the Surgeon II.... Am very pleased so far with the results I'm seeing.