Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Face Doctor, FaceDoctoR, Complexion Soap, 3.35 oz (100 g)

face saver!

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jul 01, 2013

First a few basic facts. I never had a problem with acne growing up, but since reaching 40+ have experienced what can only be described as acne cysts on either side of my chin and then on the side of my nose. The break outs would alternate and only through multi-layer cover ups could I even manage to face going to work. The acne was deep and I could feel it more than I could see it, although when it finally did come to the surface it was not something a warm cloth could simply eradicate. I was desperate and considered something like pro-active. I saw a similar review mentioning proactive and decided it was worth a try. Since I have been using Face Doctor morning and night, I have had NO cyst like break outs. I felt I needed to let anyone out there suffering with this same problem know, there is help. I use a paraben free lotion or sometimes light astringent after--sometimes nothing. I am afraid to be without this soap now and cannot say enough good things about it. The bar is long lasting I am about 1/2 way through and would say I have been using it for at least 4 months. I only use it on my face.

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

The FaceDoctor Complexion Soap is far to drying for my skin. I have Rosacea and my skin is thin and very dry.

Great Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 26, 2008

LOVE this soap. I don't usually like bar soap, but this was recommended to me. You notice a difference in your complexion after the first use. It contains seabuckthorn oil which is great for wrinkles. And, this soap makes your skin smooth and soft while fighting acne. Known to help Acne Rosacea in reducing redness. It's non comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. One bar lasts a long time. It doesn't "melt" away like most bar soaps Can't say enough about this fabulous product. Also, the folks here at iherb are friendly and provide great service.

Great for my skin!!

Posted by Reviewer1462937 on Jun 02, 2008

This soap has made my skin really clear up and my face feels very clean after I use it.

Face Doctor

Posted by Reviewer3082089 on Aug 07, 2008

I absolutely loved it!!! Highly recommended!