it works!

Posted by Reviewer2296935 on Oct 07, 2011

After trying everything to ward off my rosacea, (including all natural soaps and even creams from the dermatologist) I tried Face Doctor. Let me tell you - it works! The redness on my face is virtually gone and I rarely get a breakout of acne since using it. Highly recommended.

Face Doctor, FaceDoctoRX, Complexion Soap

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

This is a very soothing regime for me, after using the Surgeon II.... Am very pleased so far with the results I'm seeing.

Best soap for rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2725998 on Jan 16, 2012

I've tried a few soaps with seabuckthorn for my rosacea and this one seems to work the best. It's not the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for. I use this along with a seabuckthorn oil and most of the time it's under control.

It works!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3269714 on Jan 15, 2008

Give it time - it works - dries skin a bit

face Doctor soap

Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015

Very expensive and no effect

Boyfriend LOVES it

Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014

It smells really soapy but feels great on skin!

Works great

Posted by 5376977953081910511 on Oct 24, 2014

Been using this for over 12 years now for my rosacea and it's the only thing that works...give it a chance believe me

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3281626 on Jan 14, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I use it on my face, chest, and upper arms. I breakout in these areas from working out/sweating. I also had some scars on my upper arms from breakouts. I'm ordering more today because I do not have a single pimple on my arms or chest! My face still gets a few breakouts, but it's hormonal. My skin is softer and the scars on my upper arms and chest are nearly faded. Mind you, the scars were not all that significant or noticable, but for me they were terrible and now it is all gone!

A very happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2320364 on Apr 21, 2009

This is the first time I have used your web site and I am very satisfied with your company and the prompt deliver service. I live in the UK and was surprised when my order was delivered from the USA within a week. I will definitely use your site again and have recommended it to several friends. Many thanks. B.Osborne

Posted by Reviewer2178646 on Jun 02, 2009