Face Doctor, FaceDoctoRX, Complexion Soap

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

This is a very soothing regime for me, after using the Surgeon II.... Am very pleased so far with the results I'm seeing.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2296935 on Oct 07, 2011

After trying everything to ward off my rosacea, (including all natural soaps and even creams from the dermatologist) I tried Face Doctor. Let me tell you - it works! The redness on my face is virtually gone and I rarely get a breakout of acne since using it. Highly recommended.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2530333 on Aug 25, 2011

Helps clear back acne.

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

The FaceDoctor Complexion Soap is far to drying for my skin. I have Rosacea and my skin is thin and very dry.

Face Doctor complexion soap - Rosacia

Posted by Reviewer2267367 on Feb 06, 2011

I have Rosacea which causes acne. At the age of 51 I am over spots on my face. I have only used the soap for a few days so it is really to eaerly to tell if I have noticed a difference.After using the soap my face certainly feels refreshed.

Fair

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 23, 2010

Somewhat drying and did not help rosacea.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1428699 on Oct 25, 2010

I've noticed a decrease in the redness in my t-zone. My complexion is getting less red and more even. Pore size on nose and cheeks has also decreased. Please be aware that it will get worse before things start to get better with this product. It took about 2 weeks of morning and night use to see the real results. I won't go without this soap.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2078384 on Sep 21, 2010

Kind of drying if used twice daily, so using once daily. Not sure if helping in a few weeks time, sometimes worsens Rosacea. Not sure of the quality of this Chinese soap... Might try a higher concentration of seabuckthorn next time.

Fantastic !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2155714 on Sep 20, 2010

I am very pleased with my purchase of the Face Dr. complexion soap. I will continue to use this soap in my daily facial routine. Very creamy and smooth, it removes all dirt and oil. Fantastic !!

sorry just ok...

Posted by Reviewer1797850 on Jul 23, 2010

it is keeping my skin a little clearer from acne, i still get break outs and my skin complexion has improved a very tiny little bit. a bit drying at times.