A very happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2320364 on Apr 21, 2009

This is the first time I have used your web site and I am very satisfied with your company and the prompt deliver service. I live in the UK and was surprised when my order was delivered from the USA within a week. I will definitely use your site again and have recommended it to several friends. Many thanks. B.Osborne

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Dec 30, 2011

better then anything on the market. Works so well for adult acne. Shrinks pores the first use. I've used it for over 10 years and have recommended it to so many people. I'm very glad to see the IHerb carries it. Can't say enough good things about it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3281626 on Jan 14, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I use it on my face, chest, and upper arms. I breakout in these areas from working out/sweating. I also had some scars on my upper arms from breakouts. I'm ordering more today because I do not have a single pimple on my arms or chest! My face still gets a few breakouts, but it's hormonal. My skin is softer and the scars on my upper arms and chest are nearly faded. Mind you, the scars were not all that significant or noticable, but for me they were terrible and now it is all gone!

Boyfriend LOVES it

Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014

It smells really soapy but feels great on skin!

Danielle

Posted by 4816931155039062805 on Sep 25, 2012

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and am very pleased with it. My skin doesn't feel like I need to moisturise it immediately which is what happens with most products. It allows me to finish my after shower routine and then apply my cream.

Cleared my Acne/Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2340465 on Nov 16, 2009

I purchased this soap and within three days of using i my face cleared up considerably. I was very happy. I was using it every day for a while but it started to become too drying so I have discontinued using it for now. But I will go back to it at the first sign of a breakout.

Face Doctor complexion soap - Rosacia

Posted by Reviewer2267367 on Feb 06, 2011

I have Rosacea which causes acne. At the age of 51 I am over spots on my face. I have only used the soap for a few days so it is really to eaerly to tell if I have noticed a difference.After using the soap my face certainly feels refreshed.

Face Dr.

Posted by Reviewer1762028 on May 05, 2009

This product has really helped to clear up my husbands rosacea.

good, but dries the skin

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

This soap is good, but it strips the skin. I use argan oil afterwards to keep my skin moist.

No effects yet

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have acne prone skin, large pores and redness around the nose. I have been using the product for a month now following the instructions, twice a day but I haven't notice yet any visible effect. I will continue to use it as long as the soap bar lasts and make an update if there is any change. Έχω ελαφριά ακμή, σημαδάκια από την εφηβική ακμή και μεγάλους πόρους. Το χρησιμοποιώ σχεδόν ένα μήνα, δυστυχώς όμως δεν έχω διαπιστώσει κάποια διαφορά στο πρόσωπό μου. Θα συνεχίσω πάντως τη χρήση εωσότου τελειώσει αλλά αν συνεχίσω να μη βλέπω διαφορά, δεν θα ξαναπαραγγείλω.