WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 30, 2010

Best I have ever used!!!

Complexion soap

Posted by Reviewer3001650 on Mar 01, 2010

I have been using this soap for my rosacea for 3months now and it has worked extremely well in reducing the redness. I am hoping that with regular use the redness will disappear altogether. My son has also been using it for his severe achne and he feels this is by far the best, safest product he has tried and he has not suffered with achne since starting to use it 3 months ago. HT.

really worked well in clearing up some stubborn T-zone spots

Posted by bbchris on Jan 08, 2010

I have been desperate trying different cleansers, soaps etc. THIS ONE WORKED!

Cleared my Acne/Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2340465 on Nov 16, 2009

I purchased this soap and within three days of using i my face cleared up considerably. I was very happy. I was using it every day for a while but it started to become too drying so I have discontinued using it for now. But I will go back to it at the first sign of a breakout.

Face Doctor Complexion Soap

Posted by Reviewer3071928 on Nov 08, 2009

I have suffered from Rosacea for several years and have used prescription creams to keep it under control. Ever since I started using Face Doctor soap I do not need any of the prescriptions. It makes your skin feel really clean, and I get better results if I keep the lather on my face as recommended in the directions. I have been using this soap for about three years and will continue using it.

Magic Soap

Posted by Reviewer1473977 on Nov 07, 2009

I swear by this soap. I have a super-sensitive skin but this soap is not only cleansing but also soothing. First started using it while living in California. I like it so much that I now have it shipped to England as I can't buy it here. iHerb did a great job on the shipping too.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 13, 2009

This soap is a Godsend for my daughter who has broken out bad and we can't afford to send her to a dermatologist. This has cleared her skin up to only a few occasional breakouts. She don't like the scent though, but really, it works and that is all I am concerned about.

So Far, So Good!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Jul 16, 2009

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Medicated Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2178646 on Jun 02, 2009

Awesome! Seems to work!

love it

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

ive been trying to cure my acne for awhile. i tried the grandpa thylox sulfur soap and it worked great but then lost its effectiveness for me. so i decided to try this one along with the medicated version that they recommend to use along with this soap for stubborn skin. ive been using it for a couple weeks and together they work awesome! the blackheads come to the surface after washing and it totally gets rid of any redness that mightve been cause by acne rosacea or w.e but def a good product