Miracle for acne!!!

Posted by Reviewer1075073 on Aug 19, 2012

My husband has struggled with acne for years. After one use of this soap, my husband's skin is smooth and very healthy looking. My husband says he will never go without this soap. Reasonable price on iherb as well.

Great!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Sep 10, 2012

Super! So clean skin!

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Dec 30, 2011

better then anything on the market. Works so well for adult acne. Shrinks pores the first use. I've used it for over 10 years and have recommended it to so many people. I'm very glad to see the IHerb carries it. Can't say enough good things about it.

face doctor

Posted by Reviewer2116810 on Jan 05, 2012

great product

good, but dries the skin

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

This soap is good, but it strips the skin. I use argan oil afterwards to keep my skin moist.

Face Dr.

Posted by Reviewer1762028 on May 05, 2009

This product has really helped to clear up my husbands rosacea.

Cleared my Acne/Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2340465 on Nov 16, 2009

I purchased this soap and within three days of using i my face cleared up considerably. I was very happy. I was using it every day for a while but it started to become too drying so I have discontinued using it for now. But I will go back to it at the first sign of a breakout.

Face Doctor complexion soap - Rosacia

Posted by Reviewer2267367 on Feb 06, 2011

I have Rosacea which causes acne. At the age of 51 I am over spots on my face. I have only used the soap for a few days so it is really to eaerly to tell if I have noticed a difference.After using the soap my face certainly feels refreshed.

Danielle

Posted by 4816931155039062805 on Sep 25, 2012

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and am very pleased with it. My skin doesn't feel like I need to moisturise it immediately which is what happens with most products. It allows me to finish my after shower routine and then apply my cream.

sorry just ok...

Posted by Reviewer1797850 on Jul 23, 2010

it is keeping my skin a little clearer from acne, i still get break outs and my skin complexion has improved a very tiny little bit. a bit drying at times.