satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Nov 17, 2008

Nothing special...I actually put this in my basket by accident! I'll use it until it is gone and not buy it again.

No effects yet

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have acne prone skin, large pores and redness around the nose. I have been using the product for a month now following the instructions, twice a day but I haven't notice yet any visible effect. I will continue to use it as long as the soap bar lasts and make an update if there is any change. Έχω ελαφριά ακμή, σημαδάκια από την εφηβική ακμή και μεγάλους πόρους. Το χρησιμοποιώ σχεδόν ένα μήνα, δυστυχώς όμως δεν έχω διαπιστώσει κάποια διαφορά στο πρόσωπό μου. Θα συνεχίσω πάντως τη χρήση εωσότου τελειώσει αλλά αν συνεχίσω να μη βλέπω διαφορά, δεν θα ξαναπαραγγείλω.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2078384 on Sep 21, 2010

Kind of drying if used twice daily, so using once daily. Not sure if helping in a few weeks time, sometimes worsens Rosacea. Not sure of the quality of this Chinese soap... Might try a higher concentration of seabuckthorn next time.

Not so sure..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Started using this with the Complexion Soap..Had high hopes didn't do much.

Did not work for me

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 22, 2013

I was very eager to try this product, despite the high price for a bar of soap. When I got it in the mail (along with the other Face Doctor soap) I was surprised that it is made in China, and the packaging has spelling and grammar errors. I've been using this soap for over a month now (again, along with the other soap) and haven't noticed any change in my skin. I still have demodex mites, my skin still has large pores and my pockets are emptier. It works fine as a soap (it is drying, though), but it is not worth more than $5. It does seem to last, though. I do not recommend it, but perhaps you might have better luck with it.

What a waste of money....

Posted by 5070850111417853463 on Sep 19, 2013

The breakouts on my back and arms, which came about from using Japanese 'deodorant water' on my body, have gotten worse and worse. I thought maybe with this soap, the bad stuff had to come out before my skin could get better, but I've been using this product for a few weeks now and nothing. Also, the smell is strong, cheap and artificial - I can get better quality soap for two bucks. だまされちゃった。 I feel had.

Fair

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 23, 2010

Somewhat drying and did not help rosacea.