Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1881628 on Feb 17, 2010

Wow!!!! I highly recommend this product for those who are planning to have a baby. I've been taking this for a short time and let me tell you, I'm gonna be a Daddy!!!!!

We got pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer1399348 on Aug 14, 2011

After 2 months with this product, together with CountBoost and Maca, we became pregnant! My husband have had low spermcount, but now it was 21 mill per ml and totally 7-10 ml per ejaculations!

Highly recommended ..

Posted by 4755679265364302287 on Nov 17, 2013

I bought this for myself as i am having low sperm count. After using it for 1 month .. my wife became pregnant ...

Not working at all..

Posted by 5040368718842274541 on Oct 28, 2015

I have been using it with Count Boost for the past 4 months and recently got tested. The count was even lesser than the previous test. I wonder what have i been taking for the last 4 months.. I wonder if all those reviews were fake or what??? No offense to the reviewers but i am really disappointed.

FertilAid Multi-Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1322103 on Jul 22, 2009

I would recommend this product instead of traditional multi-vitamins - my motility % did come back better after taking this product for just 2 months ...

dont know

Posted by Reviewer1829901 on Nov 15, 2008

Just started to use will know in the up comming months.

awesome product

Posted by 5459873748673358466 on Dec 25, 2013

this product is so awesome. i took it with motility & count boost together, in just 5 days of taking it, my sperm count, motility increase dramatically.

Fairhaven Health for Men

Posted by Reviewer1662994 on Mar 12, 2009

I bought this for my dear hubby as he's having low sperm count. After using it for 2 months, its improving and I hope the next SA will be successful. ~Singapore~

Not sure this thing works :(

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've been giving it to my husband for several months and see the sperm quality actually drop. This is very sad :(( just yesterday received analysis results and they show that quality has fallen a lot compared to April 2015!!! a Disaster for us! I hope this pill helps other people.

£16 importation charge UK

Posted by 4761819203568478232 on Aug 16, 2016

Not received order yet but have received an invoice for importation, not happy £16.00 nearly same price as my order wont be ordering again beware UK buyers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »