Good

Posted by 5418711620211454409 on Feb 18, 2016

I think it is good.

Worst service.

Posted by 4628494404272625287 on Feb 11, 2016

I had ordered FertilAid from iHerb to India, got stuck in customs at Mumbai Airport Drug Controlling & being delay for 3 weeks more if it would get cleared by authority.Not having responsible help from iHerb & DHL courier services, behaving like its the first time they are sending courier to india, also extra charges of DHL are too high & not confirmed exact amount before ordering which is higher than product itself. after combining all this, I am feeling stuck after prepaying ,as cash on delivery not available, and waiting for my shipment. Not expected this from you guys, we need product delivery at our doorstep if you are providing option of delivery in india, dont need excuses that its courier services issue or customs issues or else please.

me and hubby

Posted by Reviewer2629502 on Aug 08, 2015

me and my hubby are taking the pills of course his for man, first day we took it we can tell the difference in our body. Amazing!!!!

Disturbed the cycle

Posted by 4861752414189792107 on May 27, 2015

My wife took this product for 2 months and it disturbed her cycle. Not working at all.

Good product

Posted by 5158316556267001179 on May 20, 2015

Easy to swallow, no side effects which are the most important. NI haven't noticed any difference yet.

Great!!

Posted by YonahC on May 08, 2015

I am diagnosed with PCOS and my period is very irregularly. I brought this product many months back but stopped after taking about a week as I find that it was causing me to have a weird odors. However I decided to give it a try recently and guess what my period came 2 days later after taking it again. To all with PCOS , you may like to try it out.

Mrs

Posted by 5255264076118112693 on Nov 30, 2014

After using this product for 40 days, I fell pregnant. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by 4804559761392997150 on Nov 07, 2014

Thank you! trying to take it this time in order to prepare for my ICSI round which will be in some months

thanks

Posted by 5319922697762747444 on Oct 31, 2014

produc good

Fertilaid for Women

Posted by msgreenii on May 23, 2014

Product works well but made me sick on my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »