Never Hurts to Try

Posted by Reviewer3325558 on Jan 12, 2010

Tried this product on a whim. Within 30 days of taking it I became pregnant.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1839440 on Oct 21, 2008

I've been using FertilAid for Women for 6 weeks now and, although not pregnant yet, I feel so much better. After 6 IUI and 3 IVF treatments my cycle was completely messed up. But now: no more aches, pains, mood swings etc. and no more bloodloss in between periods... Of course I hope that I will conceive but so far the benefits from this product are great!

Not pregnant yet, but finally some good news

Posted by 5378013375231419114 on Sep 17, 2012

I've suffered with PCOS issues for at least the past 5years. Lots of blood tests, Dr visits & intrusive ultrasounds. Just over a year ago, my gyno found a cyst the size of a "tennis ball" on my right ovary. I was devastated. All of my friends were getting pregnant, & I was just getting bad news. I heard about Fertilaid in an ebook as a natural cure for PCOS. I've been taking Fertilaid for about 3 months, increasing up to the 3 tablets per day. At first the thing I liked most was the tasteless and anti reflux tablets. Normally I have to take multivitamins just before bed as the taste makes me feel sick, but Fertilaid tablets are a breeze to take. Within two months I noticed an increase in eggwhite cm. I rarely had this from month to month so it was the first positive sign that I might actually be ovulating properly. Recent blood tests have confirmed that my hormone levels are normal & there is now no signs of PCOS! Such a huge relief & I know I owe a lot of this to Fertilaid.

Could do more harm than good

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

For those with regular cycles. Started taking these as part of a preconception plan and discontinued after four months. Completely disrupted my cycle. Third cycle was annovulatory which is abnormal for me. I thought I would be fine because I'd taken Femaprin on and off for years. This formulation was simply too strong for me. If you do have regular cycles read reviews for this product carefully (here and elsewhere online).

Fertilaid for women

Posted by Reviewer1290349 on Oct 29, 2013

It really did help me become pregrant. With various vitamins, I felt better and I recommend others who suffer from having a baby to buy this vitamin for sure.