Never Hurts to Try

Posted by Reviewer3325558 on Jan 12, 2010

Tried this product on a whim. Within 30 days of taking it I became pregnant.

thanks

Posted by 5101941328326897579 on May 04, 2016

i took fertil aid for women's and my husband take motility boost. got pregnant 1st month 👫 after 4 years of infertility. Now we have a healthy 6 months old baby. I recommend to all.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1839440 on Oct 21, 2008

I've been using FertilAid for Women for 6 weeks now and, although not pregnant yet, I feel so much better. After 6 IUI and 3 IVF treatments my cycle was completely messed up. But now: no more aches, pains, mood swings etc. and no more bloodloss in between periods... Of course I hope that I will conceive but so far the benefits from this product are great!

Not pregnant yet, but finally some good news

Posted by 5378013375231419114 on Sep 17, 2012

I've suffered with PCOS issues for at least the past 5years. Lots of blood tests, Dr visits & intrusive ultrasounds. Just over a year ago, my gyno found a cyst the size of a "tennis ball" on my right ovary. I was devastated. All of my friends were getting pregnant, & I was just getting bad news. I heard about Fertilaid in an ebook as a natural cure for PCOS. I've been taking Fertilaid for about 3 months, increasing up to the 3 tablets per day. At first the thing I liked most was the tasteless and anti reflux tablets. Normally I have to take multivitamins just before bed as the taste makes me feel sick, but Fertilaid tablets are a breeze to take. Within two months I noticed an increase in eggwhite cm. I rarely had this from month to month so it was the first positive sign that I might actually be ovulating properly. Recent blood tests have confirmed that my hormone levels are normal & there is now no signs of PCOS! Such a huge relief & I know I owe a lot of this to Fertilaid.

Mrs

Posted by 5255264076118112693 on Nov 30, 2014

After using this product for 40 days, I fell pregnant. Highly recommended.

Could do more harm than good

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

For those with regular cycles. Started taking these as part of a preconception plan and discontinued after four months. Completely disrupted my cycle. Third cycle was annovulatory which is abnormal for me. I thought I would be fine because I'd taken Femaprin on and off for years. This formulation was simply too strong for me. If you do have regular cycles read reviews for this product carefully (here and elsewhere online).

Fertilaid for women

Posted by Reviewer1290349 on Oct 29, 2013

It really did help me become pregrant. With various vitamins, I felt better and I recommend others who suffer from having a baby to buy this vitamin for sure.

FertilAid for women caused rash/irritated skin and mood swings!

Posted by Reviewer2908971 on Jul 02, 2011

Hi, as soon as I started taking FertilAid for women I developed an itchy red rash on both of my wrists and back of my hands, my face, and also on my back. I also noticed that while I was on the herbs I was alot more moody than usual.

Speedy service

Posted by Reviewer2781891 on Apr 13, 2009

Great company! I'm another satisfied customer.

No more period pain in almost 20 years!

Posted by Reviewer3113636 on Feb 25, 2014

I've been taking this in conjunction with Fertili Tea for about 6 weeks. The first week and a half a felt nauseous and light headed but I stuck it out and have not had any symptoms since. I have had severe period pain/dysmenorrhea for almost 20 years and for the first time ever I have had a period with only a mild dull ache rather than being doubled over in pain (and having to take the strongest of painkillers). For that alone, it is amazing. Wish I started taking this earlier!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »