Worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer1029765 on Feb 16, 2011

I fell pregnant the first month I used Fertile CM after months of trying with no luck. I recommend this product to any one trying to conceive.

Bad ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2530967 on Apr 13, 2009

My acupuncturist warned me not to take this product because it contains coral calcium.

i feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2514855 on Oct 23, 2010

Had great sex:) saw results quickly hope to be prego soon!

Finally something that works

Posted by Reviewer1839440 on Oct 14, 2008

Effects already showed after using FertileCM for just 10 days... amazing. After 3 IVF treatments my body was a hormonal mess. Now, after such a short time of taking Fertile CM as well as FertilAid for Women and FertilyTea I feel much better (both physically and mentally).

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1407973 on Nov 26, 2008

Easy to take. Never seen such strtchy CM......good luck to me.

fertilecm

Posted by Reviewer2936027 on Jun 05, 2011

great product works like a charm

goods is good

Posted by 5263009533140455227 on Sep 10, 2013

good

Quick postage

Posted by 5454830596010907980 on Jan 19, 2015

I can't really comment on this product as I have only been taking it for a few weeks, but I think I have noticed a slight increase in cm, will have to use it a while longer to be sure. The vitamin C in it did help clear up a cold I was having quite quickly. Also I was impressed with iHerb posting this item out quickly, I received it with 4 days.

FertileCM made me very dry

Posted by Reviewer1636622 on Aug 01, 2016

First time using this product. On the first day, there is EW but not ovulated yet. Same for 2nd and 3rd day. After that, I became very dry, even until the day I was ovulating. I was Never dry, just wanted to take supplements to increase cm. Even after I stop use for a week, still very dry. Not going to take anymore. Wasted a good unopened bottle. Will switch to preseed. Could just be me. Otherthan that, no other observation.

didn't work