Worst service.

Posted by 4628494404272625287 on Feb 11, 2016

I had ordered FertilAid from iHerb to India, got stuck in customs at Mumbai Airport Drug Controlling & being delay for 3 weeks more if it would get cleared by authority.Not having responsible help from iHerb & DHL courier services, behaving like its the first time they are sending courier to india, also extra charges of DHL are too high & not confirmed exact amount before ordering which is higher than product itself. after combining all this, I am feeling stuck after prepaying ,as cash on delivery not available, and waiting for my shipment. Not expected this from you guys, we need product delivery at our doorstep if you are providing option of delivery in india, dont need excuses that its courier services issue or customs issues or else please.

No effect on me yet

Posted by 5029736440003463428 on Feb 01, 2016

Still trying . Hope will work soon

Great Product !

Posted by 4863201444329853489 on Aug 24, 2015

I started using this product a week ago, the results are as promised. Going from totaly dried up to wet and lubricated. Works for me !!

Quick postage

Posted by 5454830596010907980 on Jan 19, 2015

I can't really comment on this product as I have only been taking it for a few weeks, but I think I have noticed a slight increase in cm, will have to use it a while longer to be sure. The vitamin C in it did help clear up a cold I was having quite quickly. Also I was impressed with iHerb posting this item out quickly, I received it with 4 days.

Good deal

Posted by 5729750150892945450 on Dec 02, 2014

Good deal

FertileCM

Posted by 5758731667040592114 on Aug 25, 2014

I started taking these pills because it enhances mucus. I definitively saw a difference! Strongly recommend it!

This WORKS!

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Oct 11, 2013

I tried this last year and again this year. It really works. When my husband and I start trying for a baby, I will be using it again!

goods is good

Posted by 5263009533140455227 on Sep 10, 2013

good

Does something

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Jan 30, 2012

Does CM good! Not preggo yet but this product gives me hope. After 1wk of taking this product-I started my monthly cycle -which never happens to me bcz of PCOS-I would have to take hormones for it normally. Excellent product!

fertilecm

Posted by Reviewer2936027 on Jun 05, 2011

great product works like a charm

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »