It works for balancing hormones

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013

I read a lot of reviews before buying my first packet, and I was pretty surprised to see so many good reviews on this. Now, I'm so glad I got it. After one month of taking it concurrently with Chinese Medicine, my period came (it was absent for at least 3 years after I gave birth)! I skipped it for one month and only took Chinese Medicine, and my period did not come. Hence I'm quite sure this helps a lot in balancing hormones. My take is, if your periods are irregular, give this a try, but if your periods are regular, give this a miss. In my opinion, how this tea works is that it balances the female hormones, hence increasing chances of conception. The tea is great tasting too, such a bonus!

From Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer2997923 on Jul 03, 2010

Still drinking it, very good taste, waiting for results after 10 days. Crossing fingers to help :) Love this tea, balance my hormones at all only for one month ! wowww

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1209194 on Sep 30, 2010

I don't know if this tea is actually working to my body or not, because I'm still not pregnant. I only have been taking this tea for two month,though. But anyway I love this tea, because the taste is so good! Thank you for super fast shipping!!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1839440 on Oct 14, 2008

I really love this tea! It has a delicious fresh flavour. Since drinking 2-3 cups a day (6 weeks now) my (pre)menstrual aches and pains are gone. Also, my mood swings aren't 'swinging' that much anymore ;o)

Doesn't sound that appealing on the taste buds but is really good.....

Posted by Reviewer2364814 on Jan 06, 2009

This product is great, when you first smell it it's really strong but it doesn't taste strong and is actually very refreashing. Can't say if it works yet as it's been less than a month that I've started drinking it. Fingers crossed though :o)

Surprisingly light taste

Posted by Reviewer3113636 on Feb 25, 2014

I was very surprised by the taste of this tea. Light green tea with a hint of mint (no weird herbal taste that I was expecting). If I get pregnant, I think I will actually miss drinking this every day! I have been drinking this in combination with fertilaid for 6 weeks and for the first time in almost 20 years I didn't have any period pain (I suffer from severe period pain/dysmenorrhea).

Great tea!

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Apr 20, 2015

I drink it 2 months, I had ovulated, really hope that I will be pregnant! I stopped appearing pimples on my face! I love this tea!

This tea works!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015

We're currently trying to conceive and I have endometriosis, which I was told would make it hard to carry a full-term pregnancy. After a lot of research on hormones and natural remedies, I found FertiliTea. I was sceptical about it actually helping fertility. I've been taking it for almost 2 months now and I'm still not pregnant. HOWEVER, due to my endometriosis, I've always had heavy, painful periods and would PMS a week prior to my periods. I started taking it during my period last month and I threw away all the painkillers I had at home. Not only did my periods become lighter, but also they were practically painless; I only felt a mild discomfort throughout. Also, because the flow was so heavy, I would be exhausted with erratic mood swings. Well, the first hour after taking it, I noticed I had more energy and I was feeling calmer. I don't know how fast I'll get pregnant, thus the 4-star review, but I'm loving it for what it's doing to my monthly cycle. I heartily recommend it if you have similar conditions.

Made a difference

Posted by Reviewer1806133 on May 01, 2009

I can tell this product has made some difference in my cycle. It is shorter and my BBT has been a lot more stable. It tastes great (to someone who doesn't like strong tea) and is slightly minty. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I haven't been using it that long and don't really know how effective it is. Hoping for a BFP in two weeks.

Great smell, not much taste

Posted by Reviewer3306759 on May 10, 2009

I wish this tea tasted as minty as it smelled. I only tried it once and will probably force myself to finish the bag, but I really wasn't impressed. As for boosting fertility, I couldn't say because as I said I only drank it once. Guess it's worth a try though if you're trying to conceive and already like to drink tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »