not what i thought!!

Posted by 5469933919356388849 on Apr 11, 2016

i was a little disappointed by the quality of the product. the loose tea leaves were pretty much dust. i attempted to humour myself anyway and put it in one of those loose leaf steepers and it was dusty it just floated back out into the mug. leaving it completely undrinkable. maybe it was the way it was shipped to me. so waste of money :(

This tea works!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015

We're currently trying to conceive and I have endometriosis, which I was told would make it hard to carry a full-term pregnancy. After a lot of research on hormones and natural remedies, I found FertiliTea. I was sceptical about it actually helping fertility. I've been taking it for almost 2 months now and I'm still not pregnant. HOWEVER, due to my endometriosis, I've always had heavy, painful periods and would PMS a week prior to my periods. I started taking it during my period last month and I threw away all the painkillers I had at home. Not only did my periods become lighter, but also they were practically painless; I only felt a mild discomfort throughout. Also, because the flow was so heavy, I would be exhausted with erratic mood swings. Well, the first hour after taking it, I noticed I had more energy and I was feeling calmer. I don't know how fast I'll get pregnant, thus the 4-star review, but I'm loving it for what it's doing to my monthly cycle. I heartily recommend it if you have similar conditions.

Great tea!

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Apr 20, 2015

I drink it 2 months, I had ovulated, really hope that I will be pregnant! I stopped appearing pimples on my face! I love this tea!

2nd Month Trying this product

Posted by 4997056714636865097 on Mar 17, 2015

Love the taste of the tea. Very relaxing. This will be my 2nd purchase and im recommending to my sis who is also ttc Her 2nd child.

Surprisingly light taste

Posted by Reviewer3113636 on Feb 25, 2014

I was very surprised by the taste of this tea. Light green tea with a hint of mint (no weird herbal taste that I was expecting). If I get pregnant, I think I will actually miss drinking this every day! I have been drinking this in combination with fertilaid for 6 weeks and for the first time in almost 20 years I didn't have any period pain (I suffer from severe period pain/dysmenorrhea).

Posted by 5022308899786996481 on Aug 27, 2013

Posted by 5547890463404714905 on Aug 27, 2013

good taste, best choice!!!!

It works for balancing hormones

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013

I read a lot of reviews before buying my first packet, and I was pretty surprised to see so many good reviews on this. Now, I'm so glad I got it. After one month of taking it concurrently with Chinese Medicine, my period came (it was absent for at least 3 years after I gave birth)! I skipped it for one month and only took Chinese Medicine, and my period did not come. Hence I'm quite sure this helps a lot in balancing hormones. My take is, if your periods are irregular, give this a try, but if your periods are regular, give this a miss. In my opinion, how this tea works is that it balances the female hormones, hence increasing chances of conception. The tea is great tasting too, such a bonus!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1304850 on Feb 13, 2012

This tea has a very nice minty smell to it. I can tell that it is a very good quality.

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1209194 on Sep 30, 2010

I don't know if this tea is actually working to my body or not, because I'm still not pregnant. I only have been taking this tea for two month,though. But anyway I love this tea, because the taste is so good! Thank you for super fast shipping!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »