Great product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I bought this the other day and started adding it to my smoothies. It made my smoothies really thick, so thick in fact that it would take me 2 hours or more to drink a cup, but it most certainly stopped any appetite after it until lunch time the next day. Very filling. I found it a bit difficult to drink a whole cup like this so reduced to half a cup. Same thing, completely full. It was still so thick so I decided to take the Lecithin on its own. Two tablespoons a day and they taste great and they still fill me up. I have noticed an overall improvement in my thinking, memory and organizational skills. Love these granules.

Good taste

Posted by 5400632715080281973 on May 21, 2014

Really tasty to eat just from spoon. I even missed it after I run out of it.

Very good

Posted by 5196898078427756327 on Mar 28, 2014

Very good

Diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer2892356 on Sep 01, 2013

Gives me awful diarrhea with just 1 tablespoon... have not had this issue with other lecithin products. ---- Update: All is fine now... it took about 2 weeks for my system to get used to this however.

Fearn Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2377482 on Dec 18, 2011

Mix these with my morning smoothie using my Vitamix. The entire can has granules all the way to the bottom as advertised -- no powdery lecithin.

best lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2599977 on May 27, 2011

I've been taking lecithin for 6 years and whitching to Fearn Natural lecithin makes a big difference!

Excellent product, fresh, mild tasting and great price.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Feb 22, 2011

As lecithin likes to be kept cool and dry buying 1lb at a time keeps it fresher. I use it to make liposomal C and it works well.

fearn lecithin granules

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Mar 14, 2010

used to use Lewis Labs which is more expensive; this is just as good; helps to emulsify food in your stomach and is a rich source of compounds which are important for good brain health; once opened I keep sealed in fridge - otherwise can get rancid

very good

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on Mar 08, 2010

I research all the items I recommend to people, and this is especially good for cholestoral manament. I have no problem helping people with your products. The products are professional grade.

Fearn's Lecithin

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 14, 2010

Very tasty, seems to be a good quality lecithin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »