Aldeen Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 on Jan 10, 2008

I'm 80 and still thinking good. Must be helping. Have taken it for years.

You get what you pay for

Posted by Reviewer1240499 on Nov 24, 2009

This is the Lecithin I like the best. Have tried other brands. Can honestly say, I just don't like the way those brands look (color and granule size) and don't like the way they store (can absorb moisture and become packed together). Fern packs a better quality Lecithin.

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

A tablespoon a day with salmon or cod liver oil, one tablespoon makes the mind sharp.

Great Tasting Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Feb 03, 2009

Easy to use, comes in a large size, therefore very economical. Best in soups, dissolves quickly in hot broth etc.

Fearn Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer1554936 on Jun 03, 2009

By far the best tasting Lecithin I have used so far and I have tried all different brands. They really blend well in fruit juices.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on Mar 08, 2010

I research all the items I recommend to people, and this is especially good for cholestoral manament. I have no problem helping people with your products. The products are professional grade.

best lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2599977 on May 27, 2011

I've been taking lecithin for 6 years and whitching to Fearn Natural lecithin makes a big difference!

Fearn Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2377482 on Dec 18, 2011

Mix these with my morning smoothie using my Vitamix. The entire can has granules all the way to the bottom as advertised -- no powdery lecithin.

Good taste

Posted by 5400632715080281973 on May 21, 2014

Really tasty to eat just from spoon. I even missed it after I run out of it.

Great product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I bought this the other day and started adding it to my smoothies. It made my smoothies really thick, so thick in fact that it would take me 2 hours or more to drink a cup, but it most certainly stopped any appetite after it until lunch time the next day. Very filling. I found it a bit difficult to drink a whole cup like this so reduced to half a cup. Same thing, completely full. It was still so thick so I decided to take the Lecithin on its own. Two tablespoons a day and they taste great and they still fill me up. I have noticed an overall improvement in my thinking, memory and organizational skills. Love these granules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »