Felix, Lingonberries, 14.5 oz (410 g) (Discontinued Item)

Felix, Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1914043 on Nov 01, 2011

I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to everyone. I've used it as a topping on my bread pudding, along with my peanut butter on a slice of bread and in my oatmeal. Yummy, yummy good for my tummy.

Love these!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I purchased both this 14.5 jar and the smaller one that stressed Wild Swedish lingonberries. Both list the same exact berries on their ingredient labels. I think the only difference is the size. If you've never tried lingonberries, treat yourself to this experience. They are so delicious and not overly sweet. There is added sugar and it is not specified as cane. I am yet to phone the company to confirm their sourcing. Since it is produced in Sweden, I am banking on it being 100$ cane sugar and not GMO beet sugar. I will update this review when I confirm. If it truly is non-GMO, I will give it 5 stars. I think the lingonberries require a touch of sugar for most people's tastes/

lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer2512294 on Oct 30, 2011

The service was excellent. The product and the cost were also excellent. Thank you very much. I will be reordering again as needed. Keep up the good work.

Delicious and full of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1593703 on Oct 30, 2011

Dr Oz talked about lingonberries on his show and how they have many more antioxidants than even blueberries. I have eaten lingonberries as a relish on swedish meatballs in a restaurant and loved them so decided to do an online search to buy. I found this product on several sites but this site offered the best price as well as shipping costs so I purchased 4. We love this stuff! It's great as a relish for poultry especially...better than cranberry sauce and we have decided to serve it with the holiday meal this year. We are already using our 4th jar in as many weeks and I have my next order of 6 ready to go!

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1147623 on Oct 30, 2011

Received items in a timely manner and was very pleased with the price as well. I will order more at a future date.