Felix, Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1914043 on Nov 01, 2011

I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to everyone. I've used it as a topping on my bread pudding, along with my peanut butter on a slice of bread and in my oatmeal. Yummy, yummy good for my tummy.

Love these!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I purchased both this 14.5 jar and the smaller one that stressed Wild Swedish lingonberries. Both list the same exact berries on their ingredient labels. I think the only difference is the size. If you've never tried lingonberries, treat yourself to this experience. They are so delicious and not overly sweet. There is added sugar and it is not specified as cane. I am yet to phone the company to confirm their sourcing. Since it is produced in Sweden, I am banking on it being 100$ cane sugar and not GMO beet sugar. I will update this review when I confirm. If it truly is non-GMO, I will give it 5 stars. I think the lingonberries require a touch of sugar for most people's tastes/

delecious

Posted by Reviewer3289061 on Dec 04, 2011

AAA Very Good Service, and price

Loved the Lingonberries

Posted by 4706107906473837758 on Nov 06, 2012

these are so Yummy. Great color and flavor. I will order agian

Delicious Lingonberrie jam

Posted by 5143852880627290194 on Jun 08, 2012

thisjam this jam is so yummy in oatmeal, or on toast. it is also very healthy!

Lingonberrie Jam

Posted by Reviewer2296969 on Nov 11, 2011

Great product, great price, fast shipping and free shipping. Glad to find your company on the net.

lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer2512294 on Oct 30, 2011

The service was excellent. The product and the cost were also excellent. Thank you very much. I will be reordering again as needed. Keep up the good work.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2542933 on Dec 12, 2011

I purchased after watching Dr Oz. - love the taste and i havent been sick since i started eating it!

This product is delicious

Posted by Reviewer2625404 on Aug 25, 2013

Have bought this before and found it to be delicious. Buying locally bit more than through iHerb plus postage! From ordering to delivery to Australia 4 days including weekend! Awesome service!

Great transaction! Arrived quickly!

Posted by 4692631904511019912 on May 14, 2012

Great product! Dr. Oz stated this was the fruit of the century for antioxidant power. Tastes great a cross between cranberries and blueberries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »