love it!

Posted by 5538125602128427796 on Jun 19, 2014

I Love these cuz they're sweet and tangy and have the whole fruit. My one year old loves them!

lingonberrries

Posted by 4678114620583560082 on May 14, 2014

quick delivery,not tasted yet,but it is a very efficient antioxydand,tx

Delicious and tangy

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 25, 2014

For those who don't like their jam too sweet this one is perfect. Also lingonberries are good for eyes! Eating this is way better than taking eye supplements

lingonberry jam

Posted by Reviewer2517725 on Mar 01, 2014

Very nice, not sweet like other traditional jams so I guess this proves the goodness of this product. The shipping and arrival times were excellent.

so delicious

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Jan 05, 2014

I had never tried this conserve and found it very yummy,slightly tangy and reminiscent of a mild raspberry. Very difficult to stop eating this jam once you start !

Heaven!!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

The only thing wrong with this jam is that there wasn't enough! I loved the tart taste, with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect! I also liked that there were lots of actual berries; it made me feel like I was eating something I'd made at home. Also, the price is a bit steep, thus giving me just enough reason to leave a 4 instead of 5 star rating. As I'm no jelly expert, I hope that is a just call. I would buy it again, but only as a rare treat to myself.

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer3159963 on Mar 15, 2012

Thank you for your order, but I wish you were not out of stock. I would have like to purchase another. Anyway, this was an excellent product, the taste was just to my liking with a bit of barely tangy taste to it. I only put it on my toast and enjoy it a lot.

Lingonberries for breakfast on toast

Posted by Reviewer1667787 on Mar 09, 2012

The Lingonberries were excellent and very tasty. My morning craving for something sweet was satisfield without the risk of my sugar level rising.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer2145316 on Mar 04, 2012

This product meets all expectations. Wonderful as a spread and great added to a smoothie

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3173866 on Feb 29, 2012

I really like the Lingonberry Preserves and will be ordering more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »