smells and tastes disgusting

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Mar 25, 2016

i really didn't expect this, this is the first time i try lingonberries and i read reviews saying that they're delicious but this is one of the most disgusting things ever. i only recommend for people who tried and like lingonberries but if you haven't tried them then i guarantee you that most likely you'll hate them

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3173866 on Feb 29, 2012

I really like the Lingonberry Preserves and will be ordering more.

great

Posted by Reviewer3206547 on Feb 28, 2012

the taste was excellent

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer3159963 on Mar 15, 2012

Thank you for your order, but I wish you were not out of stock. I would have like to purchase another. Anyway, this was an excellent product, the taste was just to my liking with a bit of barely tangy taste to it. I only put it on my toast and enjoy it a lot.

Exactly what the doc prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2962531 on Nov 07, 2011

Saw the health benefits of ligonberries on the Doctor OZ Show and they are good tasting too!

They are Great

Posted by Reviewer2402316 on Nov 05, 2011

I have enjoyed the lingonberries. They was so good I gave 3 jars a piece to my mom and sister. They also like it. We will be ordering again at the beginning of the week, about 21 jars. That's how great they are Thanks

Felix, Wild Natural Lingonberries, 10oz (283g)

Posted by 4909239214613108896 on Mar 22, 2015

Felix wild natural lingonberries are delicious as an accompaniment to grilled chicken, roast duck and are especially good with pork.This brand of lingonberries are the best as far as consistency and flavour as they are not too sweet.

Felix lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer2772182 on Nov 16, 2011

Great price! Will order more very soon.

Awsome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2782169 on Nov 05, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this. Even my children love the taste of it and now they make peanutbutter and lingonberry sandwiches. Product arrived quickly after I ordered it and I will be reordering again.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2835798 on Nov 06, 2011

Very good product. Really appreciated the fast shipping - was almost the same day as I placed my order! Will order again from you. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »