Delish

Posted by Reviewer2145316 on Mar 04, 2012

This product meets all expectations. Wonderful as a spread and great added to a smoothie

Lingonberries for breakfast on toast

Posted by Reviewer1667787 on Mar 09, 2012

The Lingonberries were excellent and very tasty. My morning craving for something sweet was satisfield without the risk of my sugar level rising.

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer3159963 on Mar 15, 2012

Thank you for your order, but I wish you were not out of stock. I would have like to purchase another. Anyway, this was an excellent product, the taste was just to my liking with a bit of barely tangy taste to it. I only put it on my toast and enjoy it a lot.

Exactly what the doc prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2962531 on Nov 07, 2011

Saw the health benefits of ligonberries on the Doctor OZ Show and they are good tasting too!

Wild Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1147623 on Oct 30, 2011

Received items in a timely manner and was very pleased with the price as well. I will order more at a future date.

Very Pleased Customer

Posted by Reviewer2211039 on Oct 30, 2011

Excellent product, price and service. Never had tried Lingonberries before and was amazed by it's delicious flavor.

Awsome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2782169 on Nov 05, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this. Even my children love the taste of it and now they make peanutbutter and lingonberry sandwiches. Product arrived quickly after I ordered it and I will be reordering again.

They are Great

Posted by Reviewer2402316 on Nov 05, 2011

I have enjoyed the lingonberries. They was so good I gave 3 jars a piece to my mom and sister. They also like it. We will be ordering again at the beginning of the week, about 21 jars. That's how great they are Thanks

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2835798 on Nov 06, 2011

Very good product. Really appreciated the fast shipping - was almost the same day as I placed my order! Will order again from you. Thank you.

Heaven!!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

The only thing wrong with this jam is that there wasn't enough! I loved the tart taste, with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect! I also liked that there were lots of actual berries; it made me feel like I was eating something I'd made at home. Also, the price is a bit steep, thus giving me just enough reason to leave a 4 instead of 5 star rating. As I'm no jelly expert, I hope that is a just call. I would buy it again, but only as a rare treat to myself.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »