Lingonberry Jam

Posted by Reviewer1451672 on Feb 23, 2012

This is the best jam that I have ever had. There are only three ingredients in it. No long list of names that you can not pronounce. We eat a lot of PB&J sandwiches. We no longer use strawberry jam, only Lingonberry.

great

Posted by Reviewer3206547 on Feb 28, 2012

the taste was excellent

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3173866 on Feb 29, 2012

I really like the Lingonberry Preserves and will be ordering more.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer2145316 on Mar 04, 2012

This product meets all expectations. Wonderful as a spread and great added to a smoothie

Lingonberries for breakfast on toast

Posted by Reviewer1667787 on Mar 09, 2012

The Lingonberries were excellent and very tasty. My morning craving for something sweet was satisfield without the risk of my sugar level rising.

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer3159963 on Mar 15, 2012

Thank you for your order, but I wish you were not out of stock. I would have like to purchase another. Anyway, this was an excellent product, the taste was just to my liking with a bit of barely tangy taste to it. I only put it on my toast and enjoy it a lot.

Exactly what the doc prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2962531 on Nov 07, 2011

Saw the health benefits of ligonberries on the Doctor OZ Show and they are good tasting too!

Wild Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1147623 on Oct 30, 2011

Received items in a timely manner and was very pleased with the price as well. I will order more at a future date.

Very Pleased Customer

Posted by Reviewer2211039 on Oct 30, 2011

Excellent product, price and service. Never had tried Lingonberries before and was amazed by it's delicious flavor.

Awsome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2782169 on Nov 05, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this. Even my children love the taste of it and now they make peanutbutter and lingonberry sandwiches. Product arrived quickly after I ordered it and I will be reordering again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »