They are Great

Posted by Reviewer2402316 on Nov 05, 2011

I have enjoyed the lingonberries. They was so good I gave 3 jars a piece to my mom and sister. They also like it. We will be ordering again at the beginning of the week, about 21 jars. That's how great they are Thanks

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2835798 on Nov 06, 2011

Very good product. Really appreciated the fast shipping - was almost the same day as I placed my order! Will order again from you. Thank you.

Heaven!!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

The only thing wrong with this jam is that there wasn't enough! I loved the tart taste, with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect! I also liked that there were lots of actual berries; it made me feel like I was eating something I'd made at home. Also, the price is a bit steep, thus giving me just enough reason to leave a 4 instead of 5 star rating. As I'm no jelly expert, I hope that is a just call. I would buy it again, but only as a rare treat to myself.

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1883037 on Nov 20, 2011

Love it! Not only is it good for you, but it taste good too!

lingonberry jam

Posted by Reviewer2517725 on Mar 01, 2014

Very nice, not sweet like other traditional jams so I guess this proves the goodness of this product. The shipping and arrival times were excellent.

too sweet

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

good but still not the IKEA kind that I like very much

Amazing fast service.Thanks.

Posted by 4760253536796462737 on Aug 19, 2016

Taste good. Bit strong smell. But ok. I have been shopping in I herb for sometime. Always product arrived safe. This time 2 jars of this ordered one was broken and I sent in my picture. Amazing fast service of refund. Thanks for great service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »