Femarelle, A Natural Serm for Menopause Bone Health, 56 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
Reviews 5-star

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1761129 on Aug 21, 2011

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Great, Fast Service

Posted by BarbaraAnn on May 23, 2012

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Sep 14, 2011

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.