Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Fembody Nutrition, Hair, Nails & Skin Beauty Activator, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Great for Hair and Nails

Posted by 4761876175087104522 on Jul 23, 2012

I really love this product my hair has not looked good in a long time and when I take these my hair looks and feels great. I am so glad that Paula Abdul found these because it is very hard to find the right vitamin that can bring you better results. I was trying different supplements and this one is perfect. Please keep it on your list of products it is so hard to order from any where else.

causes flushing

Posted by Reviewer1030322 on Jan 23, 2013

While I did find that this product was hardening my very soft nails, it also caused my face and upper body to flush for several hours after taking, I'm guessing due to the niacin. I hope if enough people have this issue they might make a version without niacin.

really love this one

Posted by 5410329719600884316 on Jun 24, 2012

I take this one every day my nails are so strong ,my hair never felt better ,my skin is good.I have recommened this to my friends they say they thought my nails were fake I turned them over an told them to look an they were stuned.So yes this is the best

my review

Posted by 5665410603464269067 on Oct 16, 2012

I've used this product for the last 30 days. My nails have grown so fast and look great. They usually break before getting this long. My hair looks great too, I went to my High School 40 year reunion and was voted "best Hair".

Fembody Nutrition for Great Hair and Nails!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013

Great vitamin for hair and nails! Very popular product. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"