Eclectic Institute, Feverfew, 350 mg, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

Amazingly Wonderful

Posted by 5309634143280652904 on Mar 17, 2015

Absoluely Mandatory! Received spinal injuries and neck and back surgeries 1almost 20 years ago, but still had an unrelenting headache. Feverfew Was recommended to me by a Neurologist MD 10 years ago after nothing worked for my headaches which he called [atypical] migraines. Tried several brands which did not work at all (including Migraleve). Finally found your organic Eclectic brand with leaf and stem. Had relief in 3 days. If I neglect to take it for 2 days I get the headache again, then take it and within 24 hours am fine again. It also helps relieve "chemtrail" headaches. Thank You, THANK you, THANK YOU!!! I have since recommended it to many sufferers, stating to use ONLY your Eclectic bran!

For migraine sufferers...

Posted by Reviewer2971789 on Jul 03, 2015

Okay...most of the feverfew you find out there is sooo over processed that you might as well save your money. Eclectic Institute, however, doesn't overprocess. They freeze dry it so you get every last bit of good stuff the plant has to offer. I take one of the 350 MG pills a day, which I started 5 years ago. I used to have between 2 and 10 migraines a month. I can't remember the last migraine I had but you have, have, have got to be faithful to take it daily. Otherwise, it's not gonna do the trick. I love this stuff!!!

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2284375 on Feb 02, 2012

Not sure if this works yet. I bought feverfew to try on my headaches, but so far no results. I use ginger, magnesium and thought I'd try this since I saw it on Dr. Oz.