Fifty 50, Butterscotch Hard Candy, Low Glycemic, Sugar Free, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 27, 2012

I cound not stop, so after finishing the whole pack I got a stomach ache. Highly recommended for those with self-discipline!

My Favourite of the three

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Mar 17, 2012

These are really delicious with a great buttery flavour. I've tried all three varieties and these butterscotch ones are my favourites. Very unusual to find this flavour in sugar-free sweets. Definitely a repeat order item!

Sweet - Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Mar 21, 2012

I absolutely love these. But they are so sweet that my son (9 years old) won't eat them. I love the sweetness and the butterscotch taste.

Too good

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on May 10, 2012

To me, these taste like the real thing. Unfortunately I like the taste so much that I keep ordering them despite the fact that I'm intolerant to soy and milk. Oh well.

Surprisingly Good/Satisfying

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted my first piece of this sugar-free candy. It was a real treat and didn't make me feel like I was missing out on anything by it having no sugar. Even my husband likes them, and he does NOT usually like anything sugar-free. I'm sure I'll be including "a few" bags in each of my orders from now on.