hydrogenated oil

Posted by 5540696803317549078 on Jul 06, 2014

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Iherb natural products

Posted by 4829418101148215316 on Aug 15, 2012

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

Great Tasting Peanut Butter - Without the Sugar

Posted by 5396977150325166273 on Jun 26, 2016

I have actually been using this peanut butter for a long time. I recently discovered that iHerb carries it, so I ordered from iHerb. I like peanut butter without sugar. All sugar does is make things sweet, but I like things to taste their original taste. I really enjoy the actual taste of peanut. Fifty50 is as good as any peanut butter out there, but has no sugar, just perfect.

Love this peanut butter!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 30, 2013

I really like this peanut butter. Ingredients seem reasonable, no added sugar or salt. The taste is quite different to what I was used to in peanut butter. In my country all peanut butters I tried taste like roasted salted peanuts. I was surprised when this one tasted like peanuts in shell! I actually quite like it! :) Will buy again! And the price for the amount is very good too!!!

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer112311 on Jul 14, 2016

Very good!! It's not sweet. ...... real peanuts !! 정말 맛있네요. 달지않은 땅콩버터를 찿고있었는데 이건 땅콩의맛 그차체네요~

Mantequilla de cacahuete.

Posted by Ampareix on Nov 09, 2014

Está muy rica, la utilizo sobretodo en la merienda, untada en pan y con semillas de calabaza o de girasol encima. Es menos sana que la de la marca PB2, pero es más cómoda de usar porque no tienes que andar mezclándola con agua, sólo meter la cuchara o el cuchillo y ñampazampa! Eso sí, al igual que todas las mantecas de cacahuete no hay que abusar, pues produce muchos gases.

The best!

Posted by 5443572680690906933 on Apr 07, 2014

Ordered one jar to try, and in a few days ... sorry that did not order more! This is the most delicious of all the peanut butter that I have ever tried. Does not contain sugar, which makes the product even more useful. The texture is very soft, creamy, even when stored in the refrigerator stay solid. Goes well with jam!