Fine USA Trading Inc., Kelp Root Extract, 330 mg, 300 Tablets

Fine USA Trading Kelp Root Extract

Posted by Reviewer1081437 on May 24, 2011

This extract is so potent that you immediately feel its positive effect. I believe that it works much better than the kelp leaf, and is easy to digest. I am concerned about radio active intrusion and would appreciate it if Fine USA Trading would test it and print the results. Iherb needs to make sure that this is available information before a purchase is made.

Kelp Root Extract Daily

Posted by Reviewer1453161 on Sep 16, 2011

My health practitioner recommended this kelp product after she rated my constitution as one which would highly benefit from sea vegetables. To get the same benefits would require consuming a larger amount of seaweed daily than would be feasible for me to eat. Everything she has recommended has been first rate and my health has improved considerably.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer1167857 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been taking the Kelp Root Extract for a bit over three months. I have found beneficial changes in my gastric system. I attribute the changes to the kelp because other variables have remained the same, being kelp the only change, by addition. One must allow time for anything to work, and in the meantime I have noticed improvements. My health is better. Those are the facts I have noticed.

Awesome service and product

Posted by Reviewer2619707 on Aug 19, 2010

I am thoroughly satisfied with my service and product that I ordered from iHerb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2875833 on Jan 24, 2011

Been using for over a month and gret for bowel regulation with no chemicals