Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Sep 05, 2014

Actually, its not only a great product but I would consider it a luxury. I take 15 Tablets two times a day and my heart beat comes down so my BP. It has this additional ingredients which make it so special I think. Yet if I take it twice a day it just gives me two weeks supply. Be careful when you open the bottle. There is a plastic bag stuffed on top and when you pull it out some of the tablets spill out and since they are so small they roll all over. Ha. Anyways, I decided to try: Arthur Andrew Medical, Nattovena, Pure Nattokinase, 4,000 FU, 180 Capsules from IHerb. Its just Natto Kinase, thats what I want. So this one, although a bit more expensive will go a lot longer, something like 6 months or if you double the dose then 3 months. Well, all the best and enjoy your Natto.

I 'LL KEEP TRYING

Posted by 5259630513620955170 on Aug 05, 2013

The dose consisted 10 tablets 2 times a day and they finished so quickly, that I din't manage to see any improvement. Very satisfied with the iHerb company though. I will try natto again but in another product.

Superior NATTO!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 11, 2012

I love natto and this is by far the best I've tried. It contains Quercitin which gives energy and cancer protection! It's on the pricey side but well worth it. I use it as a blood tonic(purifier) and to reduce the chances of clots. Fermented soy is also good for the stomach health.