July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Fisherman's Friend, Sugar Free Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges, Refreshing Mint Flavor, 38 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 30, 2013

Excellent product, it help relieve my cough and sore throat.

Great against sore throat

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Fisherman's Friend is also my friend, and has been it for years. I use their lozenges both as cough suppressants and against sore throat. Even bad breath is cured instantly with theese. iHerbs price is the best, and I will return for more again and again :-) ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Drops

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on May 09, 2011

Very good and the best prize!!!!!!!!!

Greatest SF Lozenge

Posted by Reviewer1479020 on Nov 19, 2012

Great tasting and quick relief!!!

husbands favourite

Posted by MiraNZ on May 08, 2013

wish iHerb stocked apple cinnamon flavour. but these do the trick, my hubby has them religiously in the car for sore throat he gets often.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »