Fit & Fresh, CleanTek, Shaker Cup with Ice Wand Agitator & Storage Cup, 1 Cup

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

Even though I put the lid on properly, it seems to leak a bit sometimes. It will appear that the lid is on snug but then I'll get some dripping. Also, because this is plastic I find that the powder I put into the bottom compartment can stick to it. I think I'll be using the bottom compartment to store snacks instead of drink powders. Otherwise this is made with a very thick plastic and seems like it's very durable and will definitely handle more than a few falls. This is going to replace my previous shaker cup, which I'm using for my Greens Plus drink.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2576369 on Dec 28, 2010

Very useful but not dishwasher safe.

Not Bad at All

Posted by Reviewer1200171 on Jun 07, 2011

The only time I have had a leak with this shaker is when I don't get the lid on perfectly straight. Other than that, it works great. The drink opening area has a lid that down snugly, so you don't have to worry about it popping open when you aren't ready for it. For the most part, I leave the bottom cup at home - but it is handy for snacks and such. My only beef is the shape of the drink opening. If you drink from it straight on, the entire opening is covered and you can't drink well. My answer to that is to turn it sideways, which feels a little weird, but is not a big deal at all. I'm a happy customer. It shakes, travels and washes very well. :)

Great shaker

Posted by Reviewer1324940 on Sep 28, 2011

I love this shaker. It's a bit small, compared to other shakers, but for me, it's perfect. The lid is difficult sometimes, though.

Handy!

Posted by Reviewer2193552 on Nov 11, 2011

This is so smart. Keeps the water cold for a good while and almost all the parts are dishwasher-safe. Too bad it doesnt hold 5 dl.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »