Love it - my husband use it everyday

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 18, 2011

This is used everyday by my husband. He loves it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2676637 on Sep 27, 2009

Love that we can take salads to work, etc. Big container and easy to use.

Great for keeping my salad fresh

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Aug 22, 2011

This keeps my salad fresh and crispy until lunch. I also like the dressing dispenser, its nice to be able to add it at the moment of eating, and it helps to keep the salad fresh.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Dec 09, 2009

I bought a set of these for me and my hubby to use for lunches. These really work great and are easy to clean.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2291859 on May 20, 2011

I've been looking for something like this for ages.

Good

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

Good quality

Great purchace.

Posted by 4678123046280738523 on Oct 22, 2013

I love almost everything about this tupper. My biggest pet peeve is having salad dressing leaking from other tuppers. I don't have that problem with this one. My only two complaints are that if you use a thinner dressing like a vinaigrette it will leak a little into the salad before your ready, but really it is no big deal. It is also a rather large tupper, so in my small kitchen and office it is a little hard to store. Otherwise, no regrets. I love this product.

Such a useful container but slightly big

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

This is a really handy container for packing salads with the removable ice pack and the dressing compartment so that you can dress the salad only when you are going to eat it (say goodbye to soggy veges!). But the added compartments mean that it is a little bulky. I also wish that they made use of the space to include a set of fork and spoon (or a spork).

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 16, 2012

It fits perfeckt, but the dressing dispencer should have been different. It's wierd that that it isn't whole, and i think it should have been. The cooling-element should have been at the bottom.

Fantastic! Wish I had thought of this!

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012

Wonderful product because it keeps things fresh. Slightly bulky, but it is lightweight so it's easy to transport.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »