I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 16, 2012

It fits perfeckt, but the dressing dispencer should have been different. It's wierd that that it isn't whole, and i think it should have been. The cooling-element should have been at the bottom.

Great purchace.

Posted by 4678123046280738523 on Oct 22, 2013

I love almost everything about this tupper. My biggest pet peeve is having salad dressing leaking from other tuppers. I don't have that problem with this one. My only two complaints are that if you use a thinner dressing like a vinaigrette it will leak a little into the salad before your ready, but really it is no big deal. It is also a rather large tupper, so in my small kitchen and office it is a little hard to store. Otherwise, no regrets. I love this product.

Such a useful container but slightly big

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

This is a really handy container for packing salads with the removable ice pack and the dressing compartment so that you can dress the salad only when you are going to eat it (say goodbye to soggy veges!). But the added compartments mean that it is a little bulky. I also wish that they made use of the space to include a set of fork and spoon (or a spork).

rather big

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

wasn't expecting this to be so big & heavy, but it kept my salad cold during my time on the beach

Smart food container

Posted by Reviewer2344267 on Feb 16, 2012

Keeps food chilled in about four hours. Good for more than salad. One star off because the ice pack is in contact with food, and therefore must be washed often.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

New Salad Shaker

Posted by fluxelectro on Dec 16, 2009

This is now shipped with the new Salad Shaker design. It is way better than the older one which is easier to release the dressing tab.

good

Posted by Reviewer1530593 on Feb 19, 2011

its ok, but is a bit too big for me

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer3108569 on Mar 15, 2011

Easy to take along for work or school.