Neutral

Posted by 5715219803904722950 on Jun 02, 2014

very poor smell

Good product

Posted by 5506916334495391168 on Feb 27, 2014

I tried this product on a mixture with Xantan Gum, water and cocoa powder to make a fitness "nutella" and it works. Obviously it doesn't taste the same as nutella but it gets close. I like it and you don't have to put a lot of product to taste it.

if i were you i wouldn't buy it

Posted by 5352430029280853301 on May 19, 2014

i didn't like it,

Great customer service and delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2377469 on Jun 30, 2011

iherb.com has great service! Very timely and i loved the little samples I received along with my order! The hazelnut extract however, was not the best.

Hazelnut Extract that wasn't

Posted by 5648155908964111973 on Feb 05, 2015

I was hopeful when ordering this...trying to find an extract that isn't made with propylene-glycol, or extras that I don't want or need, so I ordered 3! I received it and quickly started to make a syrup for my coffee. First time, no hazelnut flavor (none). So I made another batch, added extra extract (thinking maybe I didn't use enough)...same result, no hazelnut flavor at all. Third time, was NOT the charm. So very disappointed. I guess I will have to buy some hazelnuts and make my own...maybe in about two months I will have what I was hoping for....some hazelnut flavored syrup for my coffee.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on May 17, 2011

I bought it to put in my coffee once in a while for that hazelnut flavour but all I taste is the alcohol. It's pretty gross.

Not too strong smell.

Posted by 5319349295861708266 on Nov 21, 2013

I used it on sweets and coffee but the smell is too weak...Maybe it works in some other recepies...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »