Flavorganics, Organic Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mild vanilla flavor!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 31, 2012

I like this vanilla extract for the quality of aroma being mild, truly sweet vanilla. Little amount goes a long way. You have to careful while adding this vanilla to your food as there is not dropper, it has just an open bottle neck, quite wide. I use a small plastic measuring spoon before adding it to my desserts. My favorite usage of this product is adding some to coconut milk and shaking it with blender. I tried to add it to my biscuits while baking them in the oven. So I needed 3 ml for about 800 grams of dough for vanilla to be obvious in the biscuits. This product is quite economic, I like it and will order one more time.

Love it.

Posted by AnnGie on Jun 21, 2013

I use it in baking, homemade icecreams and with my oatmeal porridge. Be careful with bottle - it spills out too much. First impression as you open cap - the smell of alcohol is strong, but alcohol smell goes off as you use it. TASTE is absolutely delicious and natural. thank you for reading my review. Have a nice day and pleasant shopping at iHerb!

a bit average

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

i didn't think it had a lot of flavour. I really wanted to like it but compared to the one I got from the supermarket it just has nothing. I think it has too much alcohol instead of vanilla. I can't really recommend it. Probably would have given it 2 and a half stars if I could have. My bottle cap broke too and it's not an ideal bottle to pour from.

sss

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Aug 06, 2013

I have not found jet how to use this product. Everywhere I put it, the taste stands not so good and I don't feel vanilla at all.

this is great~

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Oct 03, 2012

I bought these for baking...Love it and will getting again soon

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »