Mild vanilla flavor!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 31, 2012

I like this vanilla extract for the quality of aroma being mild, truly sweet vanilla. Little amount goes a long way. You have to careful while adding this vanilla to your food as there is not dropper, it has just an open bottle neck, quite wide. I use a small plastic measuring spoon before adding it to my desserts. My favorite usage of this product is adding some to coconut milk and shaking it with blender. I tried to add it to my biscuits while baking them in the oven. So I needed 3 ml for about 800 grams of dough for vanilla to be obvious in the biscuits. This product is quite economic, I like it and will order one more time.

Love it.

Posted by AnnGie on Jun 21, 2013

I use it in baking, homemade icecreams and with my oatmeal porridge. Be careful with bottle - it spills out too much. First impression as you open cap - the smell of alcohol is strong, but alcohol smell goes off as you use it. TASTE is absolutely delicious and natural. thank you for reading my review. Have a nice day and pleasant shopping at iHerb!

a bit average

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

i didn't think it had a lot of flavour. I really wanted to like it but compared to the one I got from the supermarket it just has nothing. I think it has too much alcohol instead of vanilla. I can't really recommend it. Probably would have given it 2 and a half stars if I could have. My bottle cap broke too and it's not an ideal bottle to pour from.

sss

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Aug 06, 2013

I have not found jet how to use this product. Everywhere I put it, the taste stands not so good and I don't feel vanilla at all.

this is great~

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Oct 03, 2012

I bought these for baking...Love it and will getting again soon

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

Not my favorite vanilla but not bad either.

Very good

Very wonderful product

i like this

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

i like this

Flavorganics, Organic Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Nov 17, 2012