flax hull lignans, concentrated lignan powder

Posted by Reviewer3209884 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this product for my dog. This is used to stop his adrenal glands from producing to much hormones. It has worked great and I am very happy with this product. Also the price is the best around.

superb!!! as aways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5042651406551485645 on Jan 20, 2015

best vitamin, supplement and herb site around!!!!!!!!

flax hull lignans

Posted by 5605951543488971591 on Aug 26, 2014

This would have to be one of the best products on iHerb. A very small capful seems to go such a long way. It emulsifies everything around it. I use it with yogurt and flaxseed oil. Good as a thickener for smoothies or baking. Works wonderfully for constipation. I feel normal again and wouldn't be without it.

Flax Hull Lignans

Posted by Reviewer2204068 on Dec 02, 2011

I really cannot rate this product because it was ordered for our dog (and she has no comment except to say that she enjoys her food more with the flax sprinkled on top). She has an adrenal dysfunction which is a precursor to Cushings disease so the vet recommended this. It's too soon to have bloodwork done to see if it's helping. I can state though that your company offered it much cheaper than others and it came very promptly.

Flax Hull Lignans

Posted by 4648406313327595893 on Sep 20, 2012

Excellent product and good price as well. The shipping charges were very reasonable compared to other companies selling this product. The shipment arrived promptly and I will definitely buy from your company again. John Vandelden.

Flax USA, Inc.

Posted by Reviewer2049835 on Aug 20, 2013

The iHerb.com price for this product is the best price I've found. Great product.

Relieving

Posted by Reviewer1609393 on Dec 24, 2013

Best natural laxative ever and you can't overdo it.

excellent product

Posted by 5279460529161238920 on Dec 25, 2013

good product

good stuff

Posted by 4845786556171146814 on Jan 21, 2014

I like this

Very happy

Posted by 5376521743423787766 on Jul 18, 2012

I was very satisfied with the quality of the delivery service, the price and the product itself.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »