Flax USA, Inc., Organic Golden Flax, 25 oz (709 g)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1714388 on Dec 28, 2011

This is the best Flax seed I have tried...Great Flavor, good container...Highly recommend!!

Whole Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 14, 2012

These are nice and tasty (I like them better than the brown ones), and the container has this narrowing at the back which makes it easier to hold and pour from - for those with smaller hands like me. I keep them in my fridge to prolong shelf life. I use these a lot in raw food recipes and also just over my salads to add some extra nutrients and texture. My only wish would be for these to be organic seeds!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on Aug 15, 2013

This quality flaxseed at a good price.

Great fiber addition

Posted by 5565372317617791214 on Jan 09, 2014

I use these things in everything, added in with rice, blended in with hummus. It works well to supplement the fiber in the diet.