Flax4Life, Flax Granola, Aloha Hawaiian Pineapple, Coconut & Mango, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this stuff!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This has been my favorite food purchase from iherb thus far! I was skeptical to purchase it, and even more so once I looked at it. To my surprise, it was soooo yummy! I just recently had to go gluten/dairy/yeast free and am used to eating fast food and a bunch of junk. Flax granola sounded like sawdust to me. But I have to say that I love it. The flavor is perfect and the granola is pleasantly soft, which is the best part. I wish it were a bit cheaper because I could eat it all day. I will happily purchase again! UPDATE: I order a few bags of these every month. So good! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

super tasty!/вкуснятина!

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 18, 2012

I adore this granola. It's VERY delicious! I eat it for breakfast with milk. Обожаю эти мюсли. Ну ОЧЕНЬ вкусные! Ем их на завтрак, залив молоком.

BUYING AGAIN

Posted by 5757593151268028068 on Oct 26, 2012

This product is amazing for an on the go snack or to top cereal with or have on its own with almond milk, or any milk you like!! At first i admit the flax taste was different, but it grew on me quick and now I am ordering more of this...a bit addicted maybe...THANKS IHERB!! please don't discontinue this product ever its amaze!

Best tasting healthy cereals

Posted by Jarousek on Nov 19, 2012

When I first discovered this brand I fell instantly in love with it. Great taste, soft, gluten free, HFCS free,no chemicals or additives like in all conventional cereals. I just wish, they would make it in a bigger packages. Now I have to buy three at a time.

A taste of the caribbean bliss

Posted by Reviewer1892295 on Nov 21, 2012

This one is the best granola ever! I just love the chewiness and the amazing flavours! Make the bags bigger, pretty please (^.^)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »