Don't go to bed without it!!

Posted by Reviewer1834044 on May 12, 2009

I have taken almost every OTC preparation for joint pain, and FLEX-NOW is the most effective for mobility and pain reduction. I will get up out of bed to take it if I have forgotten. This is the ONLY testimonial I have ever given for ANYTHING...and that's saying something for this product. Be aware that it does take a little while to build effectiveness.

karen

Posted by Reviewer3129407 on Jun 25, 2008

this is my 5th month of using this product, orginally purchased it from my regular DR. who sells it through her in office herbal store. It has helped me with my fibro myalgia, takes the edge away from the pain. I highly recommend this for that.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2139248 on Jul 02, 2008

This is a fabulous product. Give it 3-4 months to produce its full effect. It restores joint movement with rapid internal healing. I take this along with glucosamine and condroitin. Taking glucosamine and condroitin for 2 years did not product the effect that FlexNow produced in three months. Still I take both since they work along different pathways.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2816183 on Dec 28, 2009

My husband has tried a lot of products for rheumatoid arthritis, but this one has worked for him. The best part is that it doesn't interfere with other medications and along with Omega-3's has brought great relief.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on May 12, 2008

It helped my joints. Excellent product.

flex now

Posted by Reviewer3165822 on Jun 09, 2008

huge ad for Flex Now was placed in our local Canadian paper, but could not be found in Canada, thankfully I have a post box in Fort Gratiot, Michigan so I was able to order from you. Your service should have 5 stars, Flex Now seems to help my pain more than glucosamine products, is kind of expensive though.

Eases Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1695092 on Nov 17, 2010

Receommended by a friend for knee pain and in less than 2 weeks....much, much better. Continue to take it in lesses amounts for maintenance.

Fibromyalgia Relief

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2011

I've had fibromyalgia for 20 years, and am always searching for the miracle cure. Flex Now is one of the most effective products I've used for chronic joint pain. It's not a miracle, and it does take time to build it's efficacy. But I give it my highest recommendation.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1864948 on Oct 31, 2011

My mother took it, for the joint to improve a lot.

good!