Flora, Bija, Herbal Tea Blend, Certified Organic Double Ginseng, Caffeine-Free, 20 Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags, 1.62 oz (46 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My Morning Tea

Posted by Reviewer1301493 From California on Dec 29, 2009

I have this tea every morning and it is a great way to start the day, without the caffeine effect of coffee. It has a milder, less bitter taste than some ginseng teas. I love it.

Good Clarity and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2436945 From Canada on Jul 09, 2010

I make my own energy drinks for when I go to work (to keep me alert and focused) I mix 4tbsp Yerba Mate, 1tsp Rooibos and 1 tea bag of whatever herb I feel is best for the day such as Peppermint. I was looking for something more to add to it and I did a bit of research on Ginseng as I was new to it. This is the best Ginseng I have found and the price isn't so bad either and Ginseng tends to be pricier. It compliments my drinks nicely and provides sustained energy and clarity. I recommend it!

great booster

Posted by Reviewer2552276 From Australia on Oct 14, 2010

just what I needed with a 2year old!

One of my Favorites

Posted by Reviewer1208386 From Colorado on Dec 19, 2010

I've been drinking this tea for years now, and I'm glad I can find it online as none of the stores around me ever seem to have it. I usually mix this with a dark tea and have it in the morning.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1728724 From New Jersey on Jul 31, 2008

I like this tea. It taste good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »